Chapter 40: Risky Bussiness.

BANG!!!

I am flung forward into the wall as shards of glass crash into the wall beside my face. I cover my face as a huge shard flies towards my head. My eyes widen as a flash of red splashes into my eyes.

________________________

Mynx's POV.

"Fuck!" I hiss, hitting the wall. Shards of glass flying around me. I growl in anger, "What the fuck was that?!"

"That, is another attack from the Underworld army." Luckie answers, Zi and Daegi struggling with a huge ugly ogre fighting to get into the hallway entrance.

"Where's Canton?!" I shout, my heart dropping. Canton is still drained from a few days ago. "Well where is he, Luckie?!"

"He was in his room resting." Luckie thrusts out black magic at a few small demon dogs. They get shredded into nothing but a pile of flesh and organs. I look through the broken window and see blood splattered onto the wall. Near Canton's room.

"I can't sense much from Canton!"

"I can smell his blood!!" Ujik growls, rushing past us. Suzuki on his trail. My pulse speeds up.

"Canton?!" I scream, running down the hallway to his room. Seeing him leaning against the wall near his room. "CANTON?!"

"Shut up." Canton responds, blood all over him. He holds up his arm. Blood squirting all over. Ujik rushing to him, sliding on the floor onto his knees. Wrapping a cloth around Cantons arm. I stare.

"Canton....your hand it's..."

"It's fine. I'll be fine." Canton says, before seeing his missing limb on the ground, "Did someone lose a hand?"

"Canton, really?" Ujik asks, Suzuki stares down at Canton shocked.

"Canton needs both hands to use all the power within him." He says, Canton rolls his eyes.

"I still have both hands, silly."

"No, no you don't." I say, harshly.

"But I do. I-"

CRASH!!!

Dragons roar and the glass shatters. Luckie covers me while Suzuki covers Ujik and Canton. Then Dukem emerges. Looking drained and broken hearted but holding his blade hastily in hand. He runs over to us.

"Sorry, where's Can- (See's the cut limb) Uh, who's is that?" Dukem points to the hand. Canton see's.

"Well that looks like..." Canton's eyes widen, "That's my fucking hand!!! What the fuck!!"

"Calm down, Canton." Ujik growls. Dragons crawl to the intruders and whip around the demons. Before a huge black dragon with red eyes emerges attacking them. "Fuck, we need to move!!"

"What about my hand!!"

"Grab it and let's go!" I hiss, running down the hallway.

________________________

Canton's POV. (Normal POV.)

"My hand..." I trail off, looking around for Lithu. "Where's Lithu?"

"He's with father. Calm down."

"I need to see Lithu. We need to banish them again. I need to see Lithu." I demand, making Mynx glare at me. Smack! My cheek burns and eyes water from the force. I stare at Mynx. "What the fuck, Mynx?"

"I'm sick of your whining. If you were truly the Prince of light than we wouldn't be doing this right now. (Grits teeth) I deserve to have that title more than you." Mynx growls, I scowl.