Chapter 38: Mother, Mother.

"Lithuannai?!" Dad shouts, smacking Lithu on the shoulder. Making him stumble forward breaking him away from his daydream. I chuckle. Lithu glares at dad and resets his gaze upon me. It's been like this since this mornings steamy make out session. That constant lustful gaze watching my every move.

"Dukey!!" I squeal, Dukem emerging from behind Zi. A bandage around his bare chest. I dash to him and give him a hug. He grits his teeth and pushes me away. Before giving me a small grin. I look at the bandage. "When in the battle did that happen?"

"When we came from the cave entrance. I-I was spliced by something....but I couldn't see it." Dukem says, dejected, lowering his eyes.

"Why does that upset you?"

"Before I got hit, I..." Dukem trails off, turning away from me and walking off. Daegi watching suspiciously. Before glancing at me. I blink a few times, concerned.

"He must not be feeling well." Zi chirps out, grabbing Daegi's arm and dragging him away. I nod, glancing down the hall. Dukem's back to me. My eye catching a black marking peeking out from the bandage.

"Canton!!" Mynx shouts in my ear. Before tearing me away from my thoughts, "Luckie and I spent the night together."

"What?" I crease my brows, upset.

"Well we just kissed but that's all. Then we fell asleep in-"

"Alright, alright." I tsk, evil eying Luckie up. He sinks behind Lithu.

"Freedom?" I turn to Dukem.

"Dukem? Why do you have that?" Ujik hisses at Dukem's drawn blade. I stare and back up.

"Dukey, what-"

"Mother told me to get rid of you. I-I cannot let mother down." Dukem says, shaking. I tense up, pushing Mynx behind me. Gulping down fear. Stepping up.

"Mother? Mother Favera?" I ask.

"Freedom, how dare you accuse your mother like that." Father shouts, angrily.

Lithu watching closely. Eyes saying that he's seen this before. Luckie scrambles in front of me. Eyes glowing black before flicking red. Revealing something glowing underneath the white bandage. My blood boils. I grimace, falling to my knees. Luckie glares at me, the veins in his face blackened. Evil. I grit my teeth but keep my eyes on Dukem. On his knees. Blood spewing from the tattoo. The bandage in his hands. The marking a bloody dragon. The only person I know that could do that is Luckie.

"Luckie, enough!" I growl. My voice not my own. Only making Luckie use more of his power between Dukem and I. Everyone standing away from us watching in confusion. I grunt, plopping onto my stomach a ripple of pain taking over me. I whimper for help. Luckie watches over as more blood drips from the marking on Dukem.

"Show me what you saw, child." A much deeper and strong voice demands.

I glance up, to see giant horns form around Luckie's head creating a crown. My mouth falling in amazement as the Dragon King reveals his true terrible form once again. The blood red misty cloak, the white paled face with the nasty underbite of an Orc's, straight cat like black and white eyes, of the dragons. Black mist crawling up the coldness of his skin. Behind the mist, Mynx's eyes light up.

"It's him." I hear his faint voice. Others swarming into my head. I shake my head.

"Show me your dear mother, assassin."

~Flash~

"Ma?! Mother?! Mommy?! Mama?!" Children's voices scream in agony. A woman lays on a stone bed in the middle of the burning children. A thin paled frame in a long black Victorian dress with her long black hair tangled around the stone bed. Hands clasped together on her chest.