𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑜.𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the prologue! This takes place after Isabel and Farlan died. Enjoy!

edited on april 18th, 2021 @ 12:06pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓟𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴,
𝓞𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A TWELVE YEAR OLD JULIAN Kirstein flinched when the instructor had yelled at a trainee for misbehaving. "Jeez, I feel bad for the poor girl." A boy with dark hair and brown eyes shivered. He looked over to Julian. "I'm Marcus. Marcus Bolt." He introduced himself.

"Julian Kirstein." Julian greeted back.

"Well, Jules." Marcus teased as Julian rolled his eyes at the girlish nickname. "What military branch are you planning on joining after we graduate?"

"Eh? I actually don't know." Julian replied.

"You don't know?"

Julian blinked. "Is that a bad thing?" He questioned.

"No, no. Sorry, I'm just shocked is all. Most people who enlist in the military already have a branch in their mind that they want to join." Marcus responded. "For example, I'm joining the Military Police."

A girl with short silver hair and golden eyes scoffed on the other side of Julian. "You have a problem?" Marcus asked her.

"The Military Police are a huge joke. They may be the most prestigious sector but they're also the most laziest. Half of them don't even take their job seriously." The girl said.

"I'm Maya Yamatazi, by the way." The girl added to Julian, who just nodded.

"Which branch do you plan on joining, Maya?" Julian asked.

"Me? I'm gonna join the Garrison. They guard and maintain the walls. I also have connections due to my older brother being in the branch." Maya answered.

"At least it's not the Survey Corps." Marcus said.

"That's one thing we can agree on." Maya agreed. "You have to be insane to join them. Joining them is like signing up for your death."

"Cadets! Are you talking?"

Marcus and Maya stopped talking when they heard the instructor's voice. "That's what our mouths are for, sir. And to be honest, you are quite boring." Julian spat back making Marcus and Maya look at him with shock.