⁽ ⁶⁰ ⁾ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤.

A/N: I apologize in advance for the events that are about to come. Enjoy!

unedited

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE SHIP CARRYING THE SCOUTS and the warriors finally arrived in Odiha

THE SHIP CARRYING THE SCOUTS and the warriors finally arrived in Odiha. Julian was standing outside with Kiyomi and Hange. "Quiet, isn't it?" Julian questioned.

"The residents of Odiha must have already fled south, seeing as how every ship is gone." Kiyomi replied.

"Well, then, we're in the Azumabito clan's hands." Julian said.

"Yes, and we shall do whatever it takes to launch the flying boat into the air." Kiyomi stated.

The others soon ran to the flying boat. "Remove the cover! Hurry!" Jean ordered.

"Dammit! These explosives are in the way." Connie informed.

"Let's cut 'em off and toss 'em." Reiner suggested.

"Wait. We might be able to use them. Let's load them on the flying boat." Armin said.

Mikasa was walking by Annie, carrying a crate. "Annie, check your equipment." She told her. "You're still not used to the new ODM gear, are you? Go with Reiner and zip around over there to get accustomed."

Annie looked down. "Why?"

"We should... do the things we can... so..." Mikasa started to say.

"I believe I told you that I'm backing out."