𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡.

A/N: Hello, readers! You get to see some Julian and Jean bonding time! (And the last time you'll see it T-T) Enjoy!

edited on december 13th, 2023 @ 12:45pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓝𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN WAS BANGING ON THE WINDOW, trying to get his younger brother's attention

JULIAN WAS BANGING ON THE WINDOW, trying to get his younger brother's attention. "Jean, it's me." He said, banging on the glass window again. "We're waiting outside."

Soon enough, Jean was outside, joining Julian and Mikasa. "I'm glad you came, Jean. Mikasa was filling me with the situation." Julian informed. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been on the site with you guys. You have done well under such an adverse situation."

"As for Levi... He's not unscathed, but he's alive. Same with Lyon. I have Hange watching over the two." Julian continued. "Neither of them will be able to fight for a while, though. And lastly, we joined forces with the Cart Titan and remaining Marleyan forces. It's to stop Eren. Genocide is a mistake."

"How will we stop him?" Mikasa asked.

"We must first gather allies. What we can do depends on who we have on our side. But we're powerless without the help from you and the Nine Titans. The old chain of command has been wiped out and I'm no longer your superior. With that in mind, I ask you—"

"I'll do it." Mikasa interrupted Julian, causing him to glance up. "I don't want to let Eren slaughter anyone else. Even if he's doing so to protect us and this island, I want to stop him."

"Mikasa..."

"If we can somehow stop Eren... What will you do?" Jean asked. "Even if Eren can maintain the Founding's power, he only has four years left to live. What'd happen to this island after that? If for decades to come, far into the future... The world will still continue to loathe us... Then stopping Eren would also mean leading this island to its doom."