𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔞 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 23rd, 2022 @ 2:33am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓐 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚄𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"FIGHT. FIGHT!"

"Talking to yourself? Man, you're a creep."

Eren glanced over to find Julian on the other side of the cell bars as he didn't respond. "Keeping quiet isn't helping. Normally, people don't talk to themselves like that." Julian continued on. "I know I've never talked to myself in the mirror before."

"By the way, I think your hair is cool. When it's all disheveled, you look like some homeless per—"

"What did you come for?!" Eren exclaimed in annoyance, cutting Julian's sentence off.

"What? To talk, of course." Julian answered. "Remember when we first met? I saved you from a bunch of Garrison assholes. Then, you ended up declaring you wanted to be apart of the Survey Corps during your training days. You listened to Hange talk about their Titan research. Props to you, by the way. First time they talked my ear off, I ended up snoozing in the middle of it."

"I honestly believed that you would never sacrifice Historia."

»»————- ★ ————-««

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

The Scouts were in their dark green uniforms, facing the volunteers. "Eren, I haven't seen you since you lifted out ship a whole year ago." Yelena extended her hand out. "I'm honored to work with you."