𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔱.

A/N: I really don't want to write this chapter as much as you guys don't want to read it. But uh, enjoy?

WARNING: This chapter contains MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH! Proceed with caution.

edited on may 4th, 2022 @ 2:12am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓐𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EREN'S TITAN TURNED AROUND TO face Reiner before the two of them charged at each other

EREN'S TITAN TURNED AROUND TO face Reiner before the two of them charged at each other. Eren dodged his fist before sending a punch of his own, causing him to crash to the ground.

Steam appeared from Eren's nape as he soon appeared, his arms still in his Titan.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, landing down next to him.

"I think the fight's over. We're out of strength. At this point, I can't exactly kill Reiner." Eren informed, standing up straight.

"In that case, let's go back home." Mikasa told him.

Eren took one last look at Reiner. "See you later, Reiner." He spoke before Mikasa took off.

The Scouts soon began flying towards the airship. "Protect the airship from below! Use every last shot you've got!" Jean ordered.

Mikasa connects her hook towards the airship as her and Eren grabbed onto the ladder that was hanging down. Armin opens the door and kneels down, holding out his hand and saying nothing as it was silent amongst the three of them.