𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! We only have one more episode left until the end of season two! Enjoy!

edited on november 10th, 2021 @ 11:23am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓒𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ERWIN TURNED AROUND AND SPOTTED the Armored Titan running out of the forest

ERWIN TURNED AROUND AND SPOTTED the Armored Titan running out of the forest. "All squads! Let the Titans chase after you! Follow my lead!" Erwin ordered, raising his blade in the air.

"Erwin... You demon! Are you trying to use us as bait again?!"

"That's not my intention! The Military Police have fought well! Now serve your duty as soldiers!" Erwin shouted. "The Armored Titan plans to escape with Eren! We have to stop him no matter what!"

The Armored Titan continued running with the Scouts chasing after him. "He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!" Jean shouted.

"This time, I won't hesitate. I'll kill them both, I swear!" Mikasa declared. "And if Ymir gets in my way, she's asking for it, too. No matter what it takes... I will!"

Ymir releases Historia from her mouth as saliva covered her. Historia could only gasp out as she coughed.

"Christa!" Bertholdt shouted out.

Historia looked over and saw Ymir in her Titan form. "Ymir..." She mumbled as steam appeared and Ymir appeared from her nape.

"Chris—" Ymir paused to cough. "No... Historia. Sorry... for eating you... like that. I bet... you're mad at me."