𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 23rd, 2021 @ 5:57pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts cape as he hopped onto his horse and set off for the gate

JULIAN WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts cape as he hopped onto his horse and set off for the gate. Today, the Survery Corps will make it's way through Wall Maria in hopes of finding new information.

His horse was behind Hange's as he galloped through the city with his squad right behind him. Of course, like normal, townspeople gathered and rooted for them to kick Titan ass. Julian gave the townspeople around them a wave as they let out a roar of excitement.

"That's Section Commander Julian!" Julian heard a trainee say to their friend next to them. "I heard it's really hard to get into his squad!"

"Who knew I had admirers?" Julian thinks to himself.

However, he knew this wouldn't last long. They would cheer for the Scouts when they left. By the time they came back, they would spat hateful words and show signs of pity.

It was a neverending cycle. One that Julian absolutely hated.

"It's Captain Levi!" Another squeaked. "They say he's like an entire brigade unto himself!"

"...Shut up." Levi mumbled in response, making Julian chuckle.

"Now, now, Levi. Is that how you treat one of your admirers?" He questioned as Levi's eyes fell onto him.