𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on april 25th, 2022 @ 2:58am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓐𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"USURPER, EREN YEAGER

"USURPER, EREN YEAGER. DO YOU have any last words?" The War Hammer spoke as the military nearby waited for his answer.

"Now or never, Mikasa."

With his signal, Mikasa sprang into action. She then threw the thunder spears at the War Hammer's nape before flying over and setting them off, making an explosion.

The rest of the Survey Corps appeared from behind the Marleyan military and fired thunder spears at them, destroying their weapons.

Mikasa flew down towards Eren. "You guys actually came." Eren stated.

"Eren, please... Come home." Mikasa pleaded.

The sound of Thunder spears going off could be heard as the Survey Corps did their best to fight off the Marleyan military.

"You damn devils!"

"Shoot 'em down!"

William crashed inside a building through a window where a bunch of Marleyan soldiers were hiding as they all aimed their guns at him. However, he just sent a grin as he activated a grenade and threw it down on the ground. The grenade exploded just as William got out of there in time.

Jean stabbed his wire into a soldier and flew him off the building.

"Those morons!" He muttered. "Hey! You gonna burn the whole zone down?! What part of keeping civilian casualties to a minimum don't you get, Floch?!"