Chapter 20 (At her door)

At her door

_____________________________________________________________________

                                                      Liam's POV

     I just layed on my bed. I can't do this. There's something Adele isn't telling me. What if it tares us apart? . . . . But what if it pulls us together?. . . . shut up conscience. Wait... why does Niall know? I mean, Ems is her best friend, I get why she would know. But Niall? Did Ems tell him? . . . . Why do you keep asking yourself questions you know you don't have the answer to?. . . . And why do you keep talking after I told you to shut up? I've been laying here talking to myself for a couple of hours. I think Niall's excuse of 'alone time' was just to get a nap. That boy is always eating, or sleeping. I heard engine noises from outside. Good, Zayn's leaving to pick them up.

______________________________________________________________________

                                                   Zayn's POV

      I pulled into the high school parking lot. Lucky me they were right at the entrance waiting. They hopped in after a little bit of fighting over shot gun. Adele got in the front and Ems in the back. "How did you win?" I asked as Adele closed the door.

      "I win most of our arguments." Adele said said with a smirk.

      "Liar! You bribed me!"

      I started laughing. "Ok. So how was school?"

      "Well we almost got murdered cause we didn't break up you and Perrie." Ems said.

      "What!?!" Ok, I'm officially freaked out.

      "Don't have a spazz attack! There's just some die hard directioners at our school." Adele reassured me.

      "Including us." Ems had to say.

      "Would they seriously try to do something like that?" I asked.

      "We would never do something like that. And Zayn, don't let this go to your head, but your probly the most favorited at our school."

      The rest of the ride home was quiet, beside our to the radio singing of course. Do directioners really hate Perrie?

______________________________________________________________________

                                                   Dani's POV

      I knew Liam wasn't going to take it well. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. I really wanted him to understand, but I knew I lied to him, I know I'm the one in the wrong. Zayn pulled into the garage, Ems and I jumped out. We walked in and straight to Liam's room. I expected Ems to go find Niall, but she stuck by my side. Liam was laying down in his bed and shot up as soon as the door opened. "Hey." he stood up. I sat on the floor and Ems sat next to me. Liam got the hint and sat face to face in front of me.

      "Liam, so I'm not rambling on, and on what do you know already?" I asked.

      The look on his face showed he was thinking. "I know there's... well your... a secret there's a secret." he finally spit out.

      "Anything else?"

      "Nialler, and Ems both know about it. And your scared to tell me." he looked at the floor. How did he know? Did Niall say something? Well I guess if I didn't tell him, that leaves that I was scared to.

      "Liam, m-my names-s not Ad-d-dele."

      His expressions changed from a sorta sorry look to a almost shocked face. "Your names Dani." he whispered.

      "Danielle." I whispered.

      He got up and walked back words to the door, not taking his eyes off of me. "I-I gotta go." He looked like he just saw a ghost. He closed the door and I heard him run through the hallway, down the stairs and straight out the front door leaving it wide open.

      The door opened and Niall looked tired as ever. "Was that Liam?" He paused to yawn. "How'd it go?" I was speechless. I didn't know what to think, do, or say. Everything went black I could hear Niall and Ems, I just couldn't tell what they were saying.

______________________________________________________________________

                                                     Liam's POV

      Her names not Adele. If its not Adele, that explains why Niall wouldn't call her Adele. What did he call her? Dani. "Your names Dani." I didn't ask. I already knew the answer. I stated

      "Danielle."she whispered. Danielle Colt. Danielle Peazer. Every time I hear my girlfriends name, I think of my ex. We broke up because she had read five too many hate letters. All saying 'Your not good enough for Liam Payne' or 'Your just with him because you want more fame.' When in reality she broke up with me because she wanted more fame.

      "I-I gotta go." I said before I stumbled backward to the door. Where am I gonna go? . . . . It doesn't matter, just get the hell outta here. . . . I ran to the front door. I took a deep breath, do I really want to do this? . . . . Lets get a move on. . . . I swung the door open and ran, ran far away. I didn't even notice where I was going until I was there. At her door. At Danielle Peazer's door. It was like my hand was moving involuntarily. I was trying to stop but I couldn't until it was too late. I had knocked on her door. I tried to run away from here too, but my feet wouldn't move. What's wrong with me?

 _______________________________________________________________________

DON'T KILL ME!!! I didn't want to stop there. But I'm tired and its like 11 somethin PM so... whateva. Liam talks 2 himself quite a bit. Zayn's freaked out about directioners hating Perrie. Liam ran 2 his ex-girlfriends house while his current girlfriend had a spazz attack and blacked out. What about Niall and Ems? I mean their happily together and everything, buuut will Liam's acts change that at all? PLZ COMMENT! & VOTE!!!! Luv ya my Minions!!!!