Chapter 6 (Skittles)

• Dedicated to Yellow Skittles Worldwide

                                                                     Yellow Skittles

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                     Emmalie's POV

_______________________________________________________________________________

      I smiled as soon as I saw the black limo turn the corner. That must be them!!! I mean, who else would it be? I mean a limo? Seriously? Who else could it be? They pulled up and as the door opened, two firmiliur faces popped outta the vichle. The sweet Liam, and the brilliant Niall!!!! After Dani and Liam went in, Niall sweetly took my hand. Her whispered in my ear "I have a surprised for you." I turned to see his face, she smiled and we got in the limo. It was a black limo, black interior, black EVERYTHING! Niall sat next to the door, I sat next him, and to my left was Eleanor Calder, next to her was Louis, next to him was Perrie Edwards, next to her was Zayn, next to zayn was Harry, next to Harry was Dani (or Adele) and next to her was, of course, Liam.  I was looking around, "Hey! Skittles! My favorite!"

      "Mine too." Niall laughed as I stuffed as many Skittles into my mouth that would fit.

      "Except I don't like the yellow ones."

      Harry gave me a death glare. "The yellow ones are the best!" Then all of a sudden Louis started throwing all the yellow ones at Harry. I joined in, then Adele, then Zayn and Perrie, until everyone but Daddy direction,was throwing yellow Skittles in every direction.

      "Guys! Guys stop it. You have to pick up all of them." Liam directed to Louis. Adele, Eleanor, and I stopped, but the boys and Perrie went on. And Harry started throwing Skittles of every color at Louis. "Harry, no. Guys." Liam scolded. Then Eleanor sat on the floor in the middle of the limo where all of the candy was being thrown.

      "What are you doing? Trying to get a black eye?" Adele ask. It was as soon as she sat in the middle, they stopped. "Oh." Adele giggled.

      "Thanks El." Liam said with a smile.

      "No problem." she said sitting back down. Louis gave her an evil glare. "Come on, don't be like that." He stopped. "So Emmalie, Adele, nice to meet you. The boys only met you this morning, but we've already heard so much." Perrie nodded.

      "Where did you guys meet again?" Perrie asked.

      I looked at Adele, she looked at me. We didn't know who should say. Just then Louis chimed in... oh no, LOUIS. "We met them at an auto-graph signing, they were these total crazied fans." Zayn gave him a joking punch to the shoulder. "What its true."

      Niall shook his head. "Louis, stop lying I'm warning you. Your pant will catch fire... again."

      "That was one time!"

      "And it just so happened that you were lying at the time." El said. Everyone laughed, even Louis.

I wonder what he was lying about... Harry must have seen the question on my face cause he looked at me before say, "Hey Lou, Ems and Adele don't know the story, why don't yo tell them." he said with a smile.

      "NO! I lied, my pants caught on fire. End of story!" he yelled.

      "Well he was trying-" Eleanor started but Louis interrupted.