Chapter 1 (Arrival)

Dani's arrival

     "Ya? uh huh, okay thanks for inviting me, see you in little bit." Dani said as I got off of the phone. 'My bestie just called and I'm spending the night!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!' she tweeted then grabbed her blue bandana sleepover bag and loaded it with 1Direction make up bag and purple hygiene bag. Then threw her, iPhone, house key, and flat iron in her purse. Running down the stairs she remember, she had a Niall Horan poster she promised Em's she could have. She ran back upstairs and threw the entire magazine in her bottomless purse. "Hey Bekers!" she yelled. Bekers is her older sister Bekah, who was 19 and just got a new car. "Can you take me to Em's house!?!" she yelled because Bekah was in the basement.

     "Start walking!" she joked as she came upstairs.

     "Then can I barrow your car? Please?"

     "Why wheres mom?"

     "Moms at work remember?"

     "Why can't you take Jon's car?"

     "Cause Jon's Emma's house!" Dani yelled. Jon is their older brother in collage that comes home on the weekends. And Emma is his super sweet girlfriend that Bekah doesn't like.

     "Fine. But only cause no other car is here, I'll drive." When they got in the car Dani pulled out her iPhone and texted Emmalie, "I'm on my way, Bekers is driving. WARN EVERYONE!" Dani slipped her phone back in her purse as they pulled up to Emmalie's house.

     Emmalie greeted them outside. "Heeeeeey! I got your text, I'm so sorry." she joked.

     "Ya, I know right?" Dani joked back as the walked in side and to her basement room. Emmalie's room was a light tan color, with dark brown accent color. As soon as the girls got inside her room, Dani plopped her stuff down on Emmalie's bed.

     "Not the bed." Emmalie scolded as she put Dani's things on the floor. They both hopped on the bed and pulled out Emmalie's laptop and got on their favorite 1D fan-site. "That is the most beautiful picture of Niall I have ever seen."

     "Oh ya! Speak of the Nialler, I've got that poster for you." Dani said reaching into her purse. Emmalie grabbed the magazine out of her hands.

       "Look at that sexy beast! I love the shades, but you can't see his eyes!" she said disappointed.

     "Well I could just take it back-"

     "Don't you joke about my baby!!!!! If I gave you a Liam poster than threatened to take it away, you pin me to the ground!"

     "True... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dani screamed.

     "Emmalie threw the magazine right out of her hands, what? Dani? Hello? Make some noise, please? Speak to me girl!!!!" Dani couldn't speak, so she pointed to the screen that read:

                                                 One Direction comes to you!

      "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they screamed together. "but wait." Emmalie said.

     "Wait? Wait what? No waiting!" Dani screamed.

     "There's no concert, I would know if there was! Let me read this."

     One Direction autograph signing Saturday November 24th 2pm at Barns and Noble next to Mid-Rivers Mall! Bring your favorite poster, T-shirt, CD, or magazine and have Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry sign it!

      "I can't breathe." Dani said.

      "Well you'd better breathe! Cause that's in an hour! And we are so going!" Em's said. The Emmalie grabbed her iPhone and texted her mom. They waited, waited, waited, waited some more, and what was really ten minutes, but felt like hours, a text! BEEP BEEP! Emmalie, r u sure? y didnt u tell me sooner? "mom!" she yelled.

<Em's to mom 12:54> Mom plz! this is like a once in a life time chance!!!!!!

     "Why can't we take your car?" Dani asked.

     "Oh, I didn't tell you? Well my idiot brother didn't realize there are people in this world that are so desperate for a car they will take one that's been left on."

     "Hey, wait, isn't your brother only 15?"

     "Like I said, IDIOT!"

<Scarlet to Emmalie 12:56> Okay I know how important this is to u. but i cant stay so ill drop u girls off and pick u up

<Em's to mom 12:56> i wouldnt have it any other way! can you take us now? we want to be in the front of the line

<Scarlet to Emmalie 12:57> sorry girls im out running errands rite now and i wont be by the house until rite around 2. so ill have 2 take u then

     "Crap! We probably wont even get to see them!" Emmalie complained.

     "Well we should still go! There's still a small chance we will see them! And even if we don't, we can walk over to the mall! Ya know, to get our minds off of it."

     "Fine. So what are we gonna have them sign?"

     Dani grabbed her magazine. "This! Well for me, and your poster!" 

     Emmalie smiled. "Lets get dolled up!" Dani grabbed her flat iron, make up bag and  hygiene bag. They ran into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth, used white strips, plucked eye brows, filed/painted nails, and Dani straightened Em's hair, and Em's perfected Dani's naturally curly hair. Emmalie used purple eye shadow to complement her green eyes, then black mascara, and brown eye liner, bright pink lipstick, Fit Me blush from Mabeline. Dani used a dark brown eye shadow to complement her blue eyes, black mascara, and a metallic dark grey eye liner, red lipstick, and Amazonian clay blush. Emmalie was going to wear her Louis Tomlinson outfit, but she didn't want to look like a stalker, so she wore a wide striped white and grey sweater, and purple skinny jeans, with black TOMS, accessorized with glow in the dark 1D bracelets, bedazzled suspenders and mustache earrings. And Dani wore a British flag crop top, faded distressed skinny jeans, and BCBG black 2in. wedges, accessorized with directioners infinity symbol necklace, soda tab bracelet, and red rose ring. "Do you think were done?

     "Wow it only took us an hour!" Dani said astonished. Em's touched her phone to check the time.

     "Lets go see if my moms here." they walked upstairs and saw Mrs. Jones pull into the driveway. She gives the girls a 'come on, hurry up' hand gesture as they walked outside. Both girls got in the back of her SUV not wanting to sit by her. 

     "Girls, you need to stay together. I don't want to come back to find one of you and not the other. Don't get to close to the boys." she lectured.

      "Mom! Were seventeen and almost eighteen, not two!" Emmalie freaked out.

      "Yes, I know what age you girls are, if your were two I wouldn't be taking you at all." she continued. "Here you girls are, remember-" she was cut off by the car door closing.  The girls ran, far away from the SUV.