Chapter 2 (Line!)

The freaking Line!

     The line was the biggest thing the girls have ever seen! There were girls and guys, little kids, middle schoolers, high schoolers, even adults! What freaking adult come to see One Direction!?! The girls run over and get inline. The people in from of them are freaks dressed up as Lady GaGa, two girls and a guy like that.

      "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" both girls screamed as they saw Paul, One Directions body guard, walking up and down the line looking at people. Wait! Wait!!!!! Was Paul walking over toward them!?! He was!!!! Was this good or bad!?

      "Hello." Emmalie said as both girls stared nervously at him. Paul waved then came up to the "GaGa's" in front of them. A huge sigh of relief came from both girls.

      "I'm the One Direction's body guard, and I permission to ask any suspicious characters to please exit the line." he said strictly.

      They looked at him and laughed. "You can't make us leave! Your sooooo funny! But you can escort us to the front of the line." the GaGa guy replied.

      "I can ask you to exit it the line, for the safety of the boys. I don't want to use force." Paul was so calm about it. But they took one look at him in the eye and walked out of line.

      "Good day ladies." he said.

      "Wait!" What was Emmalie doing!?

      "Can I help you?" he asked turn back around to face us.

      "I was wondering... do you know how many people are in front of us?" Emmalie asked.

      "A lot. I'm not sure but I'm telling you your going to be waiting for a while." Just then toward the front of the line a mother and two kids left the line. "Well people are dropping like flies, maybe it wont be as long as I thought."

      "I think it might be the temperature, since the lines outside." Dani suggested.

      Paul scratched his head. "Maybe I could take two group inside and still take only one group to meet the boys at a time."

      "That would make things go a little faster." Dani said.

      "And you could warm up a bit be for meeting them and, ya know, finishing touches." she said.

      "Haha, sorry girls, Zayn and Louis are both taken." he laughed.

      "That's okay, I'm currently in love with Niall. And Da-" Emmalie started but Dani cut her off.

      "I'm most excited about Liam." Dani said quickly.  Em's gave her a look but she ignored it.

      "Well my names Paul-"

      "We know." both girls interrupted.

       Paul smiled, "And you ladies are?"

      "I'm Emmalie, you can just call me Em's, and-"

      "I'm Adele!" I interrupted again. Em's gave her the same face.

      "Well I should go do my job, so nice meeting you Em's, and Adele." Em's waited until he was out of ear shot before yelling at Dani.

      "What was that!?! Stop cutting me off! You just lied to One Direction's body guard! He's probly gonna be the one that brings us into meet them! He might tell them Adele! Not Dani or Danielle!"

      "Sorry! And that's what I want!"

      "So you don't want One Direction to know your name?" she asked.

      "Its not that, I just don't want Liam to know!"

      "Oh, I guess that makes since. Cause of his ex-girlfriend?" Dani nodded. It was pretty quite as they moved more up in line. People really were dropping like flies. Mostly little kids. The line suddenly started speeding up a bit. Paul must have started taking groups of two. Another guard came and put up a sign behind Dani and Emmalie, saying something about no more people, they have a schedule to keep. An hour went by, standing in the cold.

      "Wow there's only three more groups in front of us!" Em's exclaimed. Dani dove into her purse. "whoa there girly, what's so urgent?" Then she pulled out her 'clear coat' shimmery lip gloss.

      "Only the most important thing in my purse!" Paul came out to get the next two groups, he smiled and waved to them. The front of Barns and Noble was glass, but the boys must have been in the back cause the girls couldn't see them, only the 2nd group waiting. Paul came out and the group of cheerleaders in front of them screamed. He let them in, waited ten minutes, then let them in.

      "You girls are lucky, your the last one's." he greeted them.

      "How are we lucky? Their probly sick of fan by now." Dani said.

      "I don't think so, there's either a plus or a minus to being last. Either you get extra time, or you have less time. It was quicker than we thought, so please, take you time. And I may have mentioned you two to the boys." Paul explained with a sly look.

      They were waiting right inside the door for about 15 minutes. Dani or should I say Adele, was fixing lip gloss. While Em's messed with her hair.

      Paul came back from the back room One Direction was in. "Alright ladies, come on back." As they walked to the room their hearts pounded. Was thins really happening? It just seemed like They were hanging out, in line with tons of other people around, in the cold, until right, now! Paul put his large hand on the door knob and gave it a good twist. The answer was yes, it was really happening!