.24.

4 months later...

The members were very protective with Y/n and didn't let her do any work. She felt happy since the 7 of them cared for her health and the baby's. Every time they went for missions, Jungkook would put the entire house on lockdown. Y/n always laughed at her husband's possessiveness as long as the members.

When they came back, Y/n would jump into his arms whether he was bloody, dirty or clean. She would do it. Jimin had gotten better in all the things he used to do but still is a bit shy, Jungkook didn't mind it.

Y/n's POV

Jungkook and the members went for another mission since meaning the house was under lockdown. Yes I was kinda sad since I would be alone with our baby. I just thought of positive thoughts even though I felt something bad might happen.

I went to the kitchen and saw a maid cooking me my lunch. I sighed knowing they were already having a hard time.

"Thank you ms. You can go and rest now." I said as she placed my food on the table.

"Thank you Mrs Jeon. Have a good lunch." she bowed and left the kitchen.

I took my spoon and ate the food. It was fried rice with an egg with a sausage. I happily ate the food and washed it quickly not wanting anyone to see me. Once I was done I went to the living room to watch a movie.

Then I thought of something, 'I wonder what Jungkook is doing now...'

Jungkook's POV

I was in Daegu since one of our targets are here. He was in a club so we had no choice to go there. I didn't feel like being in a club since the smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nose. We entered the club and tried to look for him. I ordered a drink to make me not so suspicious. We split up throughout the area, Jimin was with me though.

"Kook-ah I don't like the smell here." Jimin whispered to my ear.

Ahh this boy used to be a playboy and now he is an innocent baby. I sighed and looked at him.

"Don't worry hyung. Once we get him we will quickly leave this place okay?"

"Mhmm." he nodded as he took a drink and drank it with me.

While we were looking around, 2 girls came up to us and sat on our laps.

"Hey daddy~ need some company here?" one of them asked me with a flirty voice.

I ignored her but I could hear Jimin hyung's conversation.

"Hey baby boy~ Where is your mommy?" she asked him.

"I- uhh" I cut him off since he didn't know how to answer her.

"We don't need anything. Please go." I told in a cold voice as they both just laughed.

"Why should we? Why did you guys even come here then?" the girl on Jimin's lap asked.

I stayed silent, fed up with them already.

"We are here for business ladies, not fun. So please leave us alone." Jimin told them politely as they left, scoffing.

"You really do know how to be savage but calm huh?" I asked him as he shyly looked away from me.

"I just know it haha. Oh is that him?" he asked pointing at the gut wearing a suit.

"Yeah that's him. Guys we found him near the bar. He might go through the back." I said on our radio com.

"Okay we'll be out now in the alleyway. Hoseok and Jin are covering the other exits." Namjoon replied.

"Ok great. Come on hyung let's go now." I told as he nodded and we left the club.