.27.

"H-Hee Jun..?" I asked in a stuttering tone.

"Y-Y/n?" he asked looking at me with teary eyes. 

Jin was confused as he moved away to the door. 

"Y/n-ah. You know him?" he asked in a soft voice but I ignored his question and went to him, hugging him.

I cried onto his shoulder as he hugged me too. 

"W-Where w-were you a-all this t-time!?" I said crying as he chuckled.

His tears dropping as well. "My dad forced me to live in Ilsan. I'm so so sorry for leaving you there. Forgive me Y/n-ah." he apologized as he wipe my tears.

"I f-forgive you oppa." I said making him smile. 

We were hugging til the door barged open with Jungkook and the members looking at me shocked.

"Y-Y/n..." Jungkook asked in shock.

"Jungkook what is he doing here?" I asked him sternly as he looked down. 

The members didn't know how to explain this to her especially when she was pregnant. 

"Uhm Y/n-ah he-" Jimin got cut off by Hee Jun's voice. 

"Me and my friends broke into his home." he said as I looked at him in shock.

"W-What why??" I asked in worry and confusion.

"Baby we'll tell you later. Please ju-" I cut him off.

"What happened Jungkook? Tell me now." I said as I hugged Hee Jun. 

I heard him sigh as he explained what had happened last night while I was asleep and someone was targeting us. I understood the situation as Hee Jun agreed to whatever Jungkook was saying.

"So Y/n what is your relationship with Hee Jun?" Jimin asked me as I chuckled. 

"We both went to kindergarten together. Then this boy left me in middle school." I said pouting as Hee Jun laughed softly.

"I said I was sorry plus it was about my father's stuff. I couldn't make a choice." he said. 

"It's fine. At least your back now." I said.

"Well I guess we will let you two catch up on things. Jungkook leave them alone for a while." Jin whispered the last part to him as he nodded. 

The members left us as I sighed.

"So what did you do all this time?" I asked.

"After I moved there I went to school til year 9. In year 10 and 11 my dad started abusing me to do his dirty work which was breaking into homes and doing drugs. I almost got caught multiple times but I managed to escape.

When I finished school, we came back here and he told me to stay with someone for some time. It was the guy who ordered me to kill Jungkook and uh you..." he said the few words softly.

"W-What? You came here to kill us.??" I asked as he looked up to my teary eyes.

"No Y/n I didn't know he married you nor you were pregnant. I didn't even know he lived here. I was given an address to kill the owner of this place and when I saw Jungkook I just fought him trying to save my soul. Please don't stress yourself or not your baby will be hurt as well." he said as he caressed my baby bump in a caring way. 

I guess it wasn't his fault after all. I was older than him by a few months and he was the kind to listen to people no matter what. I did feel pitiful for him as we both didn't live the childhood that we wanted. We understood each other's pain.