.40.

Next morning...

I woke up to find myself on the couch in Jimin's room, lying down with a pillow and blanket on me. I got up and stretched myself. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and dried up with a towel.

Not gonna lie, we all kinda smell because we haven't left the hospital for days now and we wanted to go back home at all costs. I went to Jungkook's room. He was sleeping soundly and I enjoyed it. I took my phone and sat beside him, caressing his head softly. 

"Mmm..." Jungkook mumbled out softly.

"Do you like that?" I asked him softly as he replied with an 'mmm' again making me chuckle softly. 

"I want our baby to be born soon..." he said softly as he turned his body to face me.

"I know you want that as well... It's just... all of these things happening makes me scared and worry for our child." I said sadly but I felt his hand around my jaw and chin.

"Hey, you're husband is a mafia for christ sake. I'll protect the both of you till I die. Got it?"

"But I don't want you to die..." I said as Jungkook chuckled knowing I was acting cute. 

"Cutie... I'll never leave you. I promise okay?" he asked again as I nodded. 

This time he got up and I laid on his chest. I felt a bit bad but he insisted so... I still had to keep a lookout for his heart or breathing condition.

Meanwhile...

Author's POV

"What do you mean we lost them?" Zach asked his guard who was found tied up to the tree.

"T-They came a-and fought us. S-So we fought b-back but l-lost. W-We're sorry b-boss!" the guard said crying softly as he asked Zach for his forgiveness. 

"Where did they go?" Jonathan asked another guard.

"T-They went in a car so we couldn't see the number plate, sorry sir.." the other guard said looking down.

Zach sighed and ordered the guards to take them to the infirmary. 

"Why don't you kill them, man..." Jonathan asked Zach.

"You know why. Don't make me repeat it. I've never killed a soul, unlike you both..." Zach said coldly at him and left. 

Jonathan sighed as he heard his phone ringing. He took it out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, good morning sir." a female voice said on the other side.

"Oh uh hello there," he answered again.

"Are you Mr. Jonathan?" she asked him over the phone but was hesitant.

"Why are you asking that."

"Oh do you remember that your brother, Zach, donated some money so you're his guardian here in our book," she said sweetly as he got his head cleared.

"Ah yes yes. That's me. Sorry..." he apologized to her.

"It's fine sir, we always deal with people like that as well. But uh we need you both to come here to sign some documents and take some photos," she said.

Jonathan was hesitant but calmed himself down again, he wasn't as bad as you thought. 

"Uhm sure, we'll try and take some time to come today. Thank you," he said and hung up the call. 

Jonathan sighed knowing his brother's action and entered the house.

Meanwhile at the hospital...