.19.

"Jimin!" We all screamed and we entered. We saw him screaming in pain and nurses rushed in along with the doctor. We were told to stay outside but his screams were never ending. After a good 4 minutes, it stopped and the doctor came out.

"Y/n remember what I told you a while ago?" he asked and I nodded. "It's taking its effect. What drink did he take the drug from?" he asked and we all looked at each other. "Only Jungkook knows that but we saw him drink beer the first time we saw him." Hoseok said. "Where is Jungkook though?" I asked and they all gave me an I-don't-know look.

"Beer has water, malt, hops and yeast. Main components of course. There are also carbohydrates, citations, sources and nitro beer involved. Did he spit out the beer when he drank it?" he asked and we all shacked our heads no. "Then its not beer. U0126 would make it taste different. Please ask Mr Jeon what other drinks he has drunk. It can be useful. And Jimin should be awake in a few hours." he said smiling and left us.

Author's POV

They all entered back his room to see Jimin sleeping peacefully. Indeed they were worried for his health and thought whether we will get back his memories. Even though the doctor said no, they didn't give up. They wanted him to be the Jimin which loved everyone and made them happy through bad times.

"Y/n you should call Jungkook. He isn't answering any of our calls." Namjoon said and I nodded. I took out my phone and dialed Jungkook's phone number. It rang for a few seconds and he answered.

"Hey Y/n." his voice croaking a little. "Jungkook are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah. Just telling my parents about Jimin's state. I didn't plan on talking to anyone today except Jimin hyung..." he said. She could hear him about to cry. "Jungkook we can try to get him back. But we have to ask you something." I told him and he nodded on the other line. "Did you see Jimin drink any other drink, besides beer?" she asked.

He thought for a while and something struck his mind. "He drank red wine and whiskey from Kai. I didn't see the brand though." he said. "Oh thank you Jungkook!" she said and was about to hang up but Jungkook stopped her. "Why did you ask me though.?" she sighed thinking on how Jungkook will react. "Jimin isn't suppose to feel any emotions but he felt it. The drug is misbehaving by something else. So that's why we wanted to ask you if there was anything else he took. It may be the reason for him to act like this." she said. Jungkook was silent.

"Okay... I'll come with my parents tomorrow since it's night. Rest well baby." he said. "You too babe." They both smiled over the phone and hanged up. She sighed and looked at Jimin before looking at the members. "Jungkook said he drank whiskey and red wine. If it's not that then, I don't know about Jimin." she said and they all looked at Jimin, worried.

Jin went and told the doctor about Jimin drinking the red wine and whiskey. The doctor had something in mind and would get to them in the afternoon. Jin thanked him and met back with the others in Jimin's room and told them what the doctor had told him.

"So we can get Jimin back?" Hoseok asked. "Not sure. He needs to check his bloodstream and vitals. Whatever chemical or thing was mixed with the drug, then it could either kill him or stay the same." he said. They all nodded. "Sleep guys. Tomorrow Jungkook will come with his parents. I hope they can help Jimin as well." she said smiling. They nodded and slept on the couches. Y/n slept beside Jimin, holding his hand.

Jungkook's POV

After I hanged up the call, I looked at my parents who were worried for Jimin. "What happened to him son?" his dad asked. "Is he okay?" his mom asked. The guards and maids who were around us just looked at me with concern. "Jimin has lost his memory and..." I was about to cry again but my parents came beside me and hugged me tightly. I cried onto my mum's shoulder and I could feel their hands patting me.