.45.

"You're right... what should I do to impress her?" Jungkook asked sitting back up straight.

Jin looked blank.

"Uh, I don't know... Impress her with a fancy dinner? Yah I can cook for you both." he complained.

"Nah... That's to cliche for Y/n. She would want something simple but impressive..." Jungkook said as he looked over to his now asleep wife. 

"I think I have an idea, you sleep first. Make sure you wake up first tomorrow morning. We'll figure something out." Jin said as Jungkook nodded in confusion.

"Hyung you better not-" he got cut off.

"Yea yea it will be good. Now sleep," he said as he turned off the lights and shut the door close.

Jungkook went under the covers and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, bringing her back and neck to his face and chest. 

"I love you wifey~" he cooed before joining her in sleep mode.

Next morning...

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone, probably Jin hyung had settled it up. It was 9 am as I looked over to Y/n to see her still sleeping. I wished I knew what was his plan so I wouldn't be a chicken without a head right now.

I got up and went to the bathroom to see a note

Note: Give her small, sweet notes around the house.

Guess this was his plan huh... I mean I too would find it cute if I was in Y/n's place. Okay, Jeon let's do this-

I took a few sticky notes and placed them everywhere in the house which I think Y/n would be at. 

'Kitchen done, our bathroom done, living room done, pool done and other places done-' I told myself mentally. 

I laid onto the couch as the time showed 9.20 am. She should be waking up soon. I checked all the bedrooms in the house to find out, we were alone.

No Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung... All were gone. Okay, now I was worried. I dialed Jin hyung's number and waited for him to accept the call.

"Hello?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yah you guys are all MIA here. Where are you guys?" I questioned.

"Yah don't worry, we're helping you plan it. Did you put the notes around the house?" he asked as I replied with an 'mhm', "Great, now go have fun with her but make sure you both are back by 6 pm. We're planning something. Okay gotta go byeeee!" he said before hanging up the call.

'What was my hyungs up to...' I asked myself, 'Let's hope it's good.'

Y/n's POV

I woke up to find Jungkook's place cold. He wasn't here. I looked around the room but no sign of him. I sighed and got up to the bathroom as I held my 8-month pregnant belly. I was about to take a shower when I noticed a small sticky note pasted on the counter. 

I love you wifey, don't stress <3

I blushed from the word 'wifey'. What was this alien gonna do now... 

I did my morning routine and changed into some shorts and wore Jungkook's T-shirt. My clothes are practically small because of my baby bump. Plus wearing his shirts smells good. I went downstairs and found another sticky note at the end of the staircase.

Don't worry, I made breakfast for my two lovelies 

I chuckled and went to the kitchen to see Jungkook cooking breakfast. I smiled as I watched him crack the eggs and dropped onto the pan. Now, this is what I call husband material ;)

"Morning cutie," he said as I got myself jung-shook. He hasn't even seen me yet.

"How did you know I was here?-" I questioned.

"Cuz of your perfume smell babe-" he got cut off after seeing what I was wearing, "My shirt?"

I nodded as my fingers played with the hem of his shirt. He placed the 2 plates down and hugged me tightly, my baby bump getting slightly squished in the process. 

"I'm sorry..." he apologized.

"For what?" I asked.

"Since all these problems started happening and... Jimin is missing when you're closing up to the due date. I'm just... worried and sad that I couldn't spend a lot of time with you..." he said holding my two hands and looking down at my belly.

I mean he has a point, it's not good for me to be under stress right now. I calmed him down as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey... In less than a month we both are gonna be parents. Let's not stress together okay? I too want to find Jimin now, I'm eager to know if he's okay. But you have your kind hyungs to help out okay? I know how close the both of you are, leave him be for a while okay? He too needs his space." I said from courage.

Jungkook looked at me and nodded. I hugged him again as I felt a kick.

"Oww..." I said from pain.

"Baby what's wrong??" Jungkook asked panickily. 

"It kicked..." I said softly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook asked again from worry now.

"Our baby... it kicked..." I said with joy as Jungkook put his ear on my belly as another kick came in.

"Awww sorry baby, daddy was hugging mommy that's all," Jungkook said as he kissed my belly and held it. 

"We should eat before he/she kicks again..." I said as Jungkook laughed.

"We'll find out the gender when... our baby comes to this world," he said as he kissed me passionately.

We sat at the dining table and ate our breakfast which Jungkook has cooked. Eggs, bacon, and slices of avocado on a toasted bread slice. Not gonna lie, it tasted good. 

We finished our breakfast as Jungkook asked one of the maids to wash them. I went to the living room and got the remote to watch some dramas of mine. Jungkook joined beside me and placed his arms around my waist. 

"Can we watch something together..." he asked giving me his puppy look face.

"Haha sure, what do you wanna watch?" I asked him as I gave him the remote to choose a movie from Netflix.

"How about this one?" he chose one, The 8th Night. 

"Sure," I replied as we started watching the movie, even though it was scary it was quite good. 

Meanwhile...

Jin's POV

"Okay great, thanks." I hung up the phone and laid back on the sofa.

"Done?" Hoseok asked me as I gave a thumbs up.

"Ahh finally, I wanna go back to sleep," Yoongi said as he took a pillow and hugged it.

"Kinda hope Y/n likes it," Taehyung said as he checked everything thoroughly.

"Yah she's your sister, you should know what she likes," Yoongi said making the other 2 chuckles.

"I bet the 2 lovebirds are watching a movie right now, best we don't go back there," Jin said sleepily.

"If you guys want, you can crash at my place," Taehyung asked us as we all looked at him.

"OKAY LET'S GO!!"

And yes I managed to type a chapter in 40 mins-
Please I got shocked to see 163K reads on this book TT Thank you for reading this book and I promise to finish it once my exams are over. 

Please share and vote. Love ya~

chimmyhobi <3