.13.

"Something bad happened... Our information is missing." Hoseok hyung worriedly said. He then realized its not them as well. I went to Jungkook's study room to see him focused on his work. "Jungkook are you okay?" I asked knowing he was stress. "Hyung someone stole our information! I'm gonna torture that bastard!" he yelled and threw all of his things off the table.

"Calm down boss. We'll work until we find something which can lead to him or them." I said and he nodded. I bowed and left his room walking back to the control center. As I was walking Y/n came to me. "Oppa where is Jungkook?" she asked holding her stuffed bear which Jungkook gave her a few weeks back. "He's in his room. Please calm him down, he's too stressed." I said and she nodded. She then gave me a hug and left to his study room. My heart felt something different but I ignored it and went to the garden.

I took out my phone and texted Kai.

Jimin
Kai, our information has been stolen as well.
We don't know what's going on.

Kai
That's strange.
Don't worry, once we have a lead I'll ask Sehun to tell you.

Jimin

Thanks Kai

Have to go back not but I'll text you when we too have something.

Jungkook is really pissed off now.

Kai
He is?
What do you expect from a guy like him?
Don't worry dude, he'll pay for his deeds

Jimin

TrueGotta go nowTalk later

Kai
Okay
Bye

ANd that was the end of our conversation. I sighed and went to my study area to make a few calls on other mafia gangs to see of their information is stolen as well.

After 30 minutes...

After calling at least 20 gangs, their information too have been stolen. I gathered up some papers regarding them and went to Jungkook's room. I entered and saw him focused on his computer.

"Boss I found a list of gangs which too have their information stolen." I said and gave him the file. He took it and scanned it. "Bo-" he cut me off. "Call me by my name hyung. We're alone." I sighed and continued, "Jungkook. All the gangs stated there have either challenged and lost to you or did illegal shipping of drugs." I stated and he nodded. "Who do you think this may be kook?" he sighed and looked at me with worry. "Definitely someone who is good in hacking and has been in these groups before." he stated as he got up and went to the control room. I followed him.

We both entered and everyone's attention was on us. Jungkook went to the middle of the room and we all surrounded him.

"So Jimin hyung was able to get the gangs which have stolen information. Turns out they all have met me with fights and illegal drug imports. I wanna know if there are any more gangs with lost info and drug dealing. No one leaves the house and Jimin hyung be with me until they find it. Got it?" he asked and we nodded. "Jungkook what about Y/n?" Hoseok hyung asked. "She'll stay in our room. I don't want her to leave the place as well." he stated and he nodded letting everyone to do whatever they are doing.

I cursed mentally knowing I couldn't text Kai about any more things. Jungkook then left to his room and I followed him carrying some of my things. We entered and we started doing some work together.

2 hours later...

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I were taking a break so he went to get lunch since he insisted. I was talking to someone when Y/n came in looking all sweaty. I smirked and ended the call.

"I guess you had a nice workout?" I asked eyeing her body. Sweat on her forehead letting some of her hair stick onto her face. Her red, kissable lips. Rosy cheeks which were red from blood circulation. Her toned abs and muscles made her cute and awesome.

"Where is everyone kook?" she asked making me come out from my thoughts. "Someone has stolen our information. Other gangs as well so we are trying to find more and contact them to see if they have any issues." I stated and she nodded and took a sip from her bottle and it showed her jawline. FUCK MY PANTS... I looked down to see him growing.

"Baby..." I called her and she came to me. "I need you..." I said seductively and she looked down to see my hard cock. "My baby is hard? What should I do then?" she asked palming me. I groaned from her touch and kissed her. I then pulled away and gave her wet kisses on her neck as I sat her on my lap. I didn't care if she was sweaty. I was horny for her. When I was about to continue, Jimin came in and froze.

"Uhh... I'm gonna go but here's your lunch kook." he smiled awkwardly and was about to leave but Y/n said something. "Don't worry Jimin oppa. You can stay here. I'm gonna go shower." my jaw dropped and she got up leaving my room giving me a wink. I sighed as she left the room and Jimin looked at me suspiciously. "What?" I asked. "I think your lunch just left. Or is it dinner? Ooo better. Dessert..." he said wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Aish hyung not now. Maybe later..." I smirked and his eyes widened. "I'm sleeping in the control room then." he said and we ate our food.

Flashback...

Jimin's POV

I'm so glad I went out to get food. If I didn't, my phone will be a problem. I took it out and saw a ton of messages on my phone from Xuimin, Sehun and Chanyeol. After I left the mansion I called them.

"Hey Chanyeol. You messaged me a ton. Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly. "Soon but we managed to get one gang called Fiery? We didn't know about it so I tried to call and message you." he stated. Fiery? "I think I've heard that name but to be sure I'll have to go back to the mansion and see our gang records. I'm out now." I said and I heard him hum in yes. "Yeah sure. Can you send it by tonight cuz we are going for a mission." he asked. "Yeah totally. Have to go now but I'll text you before sending." "Yeah sure bro. Talk to you later, bye." "Bye." and the call ended.

Fiery? Haven't heard from them in a long time. I shacked that out of my thoughts and went to get lunch. I then arrived back at the mansion to see Y/n on top of Jungkook.

End of flashback...

I should ask Jungkook about this Fiery gang.

"Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember Fiery? The mafia gang?" I asked waiting for a reply.

He stopped his actions and looked at me. "How do you know it?" he asked with anger in his tone.

"It just came across my mind. Why?"

He sighed and took out a file and gave it to me. I took it and saw FIERY written on it. I was confused and opened it. My eyes widened and I looked at Jungkook.

"H-Have we fight a-against them b-before?" I stuttered.

"Yes. When my step-dad was the mafia. They are the oldest and strongest gang but..." he paused making me more curious.

"It suddenly vanished. All of its members were gone. Their things burned. Boss nowhere to be found. It was then called the Missing Gang. Other gangs were trying to find them wanting to be an ally with them but there was no luck. Even the police were involved but they too couldn't find." he stated.

"Jeon K- Wait! That means..." I said checking the file one more time.

"Yes hyung. It is my real dad's gang..."

Ollo! It's the end of November so why not publish one more chapter... But yeah hope you didn't see this coming. Hehe

Please share and vote! Love ya!

chimmyhobi <3