【Prologue】

Before, the world was peaceful. Humans and demons lived together in harmony. The two races were allies, helping each other out. Little fights appeared every now and then, but nothing too serious.

You wish it would have stayed that way. Just a calm world, with not too much violence. You didn't get what you wanted though.

War had exploded a few months back. Apparently because some guy commited treason, you didn't know much of the details.

What you knew, was that you had to fight, at the young age of 16. You didn't want to go, but the government had said they needed everyone that was able to fight. Which ment, even a little harmless 12 year old could go to war if they were able to just swing a bat around.

You never understood the logic behind that, you just thought it was cruel to send children to, well, inevitable death.

You honestly wished war had never started. You wanted to stop everything, to stop all of those people fighting and dying for no reason.

You didn't have enough power to do that though.

Or did you ?

~×~
A/N

AAAAA HELLO !!!

YES I FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE A RANBOO X READER, ARE U PROUD OF ME ?

So just a lil bit of info for this story :

(Y/N) is 16 y.o.
I will be using They/Them pronouns for (Y/N).
(Y/N) is a simple human teenager, who has been sent off to war.
Your main weapon is, preferably, a big weapon (baseball bat, spear, large axe, etc..), and will be writen as (Y/M/W).
Your second weapon is a gun, any type of gun you want ! It'll be writen as (Y/G).

Aaaa, now that's said, let's get on with the story !
(when this is posted, i'll be working on the first chapter)

Thank you for reading, love you 💖

-Ange