【Away】

Ranboo POV

(Y/N) still hasn't woken up. It's been five days.

I sighed as i wrote those two sad, depressing sentences.
I put my memory book down, walking over to my bed. My vision blurred as i saw the unmoving, probably almost dead figure, still laying there.

I sat down next to them, burying my face in my hands.
"(Y/N). Please, i, i need you to wake up, please." i sobbed, letting the harmful tears run down my cheeks. My skin started to burn, but i didn't care.

"It's hard without you, you know." i continued. I could feel small bits of skin flaking away, blood mixing with the salty tears.

"Maybe i just got too attached. I don't want you to die, (Y/N)." my voice cracked into a higher pitch, i probably sounded miserable.

"Please, (Y/N). Don't stay away from me for too long. Come back." my voice was nothing but a bare whisper now.

I let myself cry, cry until it hurt too much. Cry until i had to stop. When i finally raised my head from my hands, i could see my skin stained with purple spots.

Guess i just earned a few more scars.

~~~

(Y/N) still hasn't shown any signs of life. It's been 6 days.

I looked at the page with a hopeless stare. It felt like (Y/N) would never wake up.
I once again put my memory book down, looking at my bed from afar. I stood up, walked over to the bed and sat in the same spot where i was yesterday.

2nd person POV (👁️👁️)

You felt the bed sink next to you, hearing a faint sigh. You wished you could just move again, to show him you weren't dead, but sadly, you couldn't. You could only hear, and your sense of touch had barely started to come back.

"I miss you, (Y/N)." his voice was hoarse, like it had gotten worn out from yesterday's crying. Yesterday, oh yesterday. You had felt your heart getting crushed in dozens and dozens of pieces, hearing him so saddened by your absence.

"I'm scared, you know ? I'm scared that you'll never wake up." you would've cried right this instant if you could. You wanted to show him you were still there, but your body was too weak.

"I don't know what to do, (Y/N). I'm just... lost when you're not here." his voice softened, and you could tell he was trying to keep his calm.

"Please, if you could just... show me you're still there." he continued, and you could feel the ghost of a hand resting on your cheek. You just wished you could lean into the touch so bad.

"I hope you're doing well." he murmured, standing up. He sounded so hopeless, you were so worried.
You could only pray he didn't give up on hoping you were still there.

~~~

Ranboo POV

It's been a week. Still nothing.

I was honestly starting to lose hope. A week's a long time, especially without drinking or eating. Yeah, demons may have less needs than humans, but still.

I looked at the bed, as i seemed to always do on this week's nights.
(Y/N) still wasn't moving, giving no signs of life whatsoever.

I walked to the bed, sitting besides (Y/N).

"(Y/N), please. I-I don't know if you're still there and..." i stopped in the middle of my sentence, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and pressing my thumb on the wrist to check for a pulse. There was one, very slow, but still there.

"thank god" i whispered, relieved. "You're... still here. Somehow." i continued, still holding (Y/N)'s hand.

"Please don't leave me." i murmured squeezing their hand. I looked back at them, seeing them looking so peaceful, laying there, asleep.

I couldn't help but smile, seeing them like this. So calm, so quiet.

~×~
A/N.

Ok, uh, listen.
I completely lost interest in this story, which is why i'll be discontinuing it.

Yeah, yeah, i know, i'm sorry.
It's just that this has gotten so hard to write that i actually thought that i didn't enjoy writing anymore.

But to make up for that, i have something for you guys :
I'm currently writing another Ranboo x reader, and it's another Royalty AU ! It's one of those fancy books too, i think i'll like writing this one.

Also, if you guys want, i can give the rest of the script of this book ? So you know how it ends, yknow ?
Let me know if y'all want me to share the rest of the script :]

Anyways, thank you so, so mich for reading this book, even though it has to be cut short. Remember that i love you, bye 💖

-Ange