Chapter 34

•••

•••

"I'm really sorry for what happened back in the restaurant," Miyoung apologized again.

"It's okay, I know how much privacy means to you," Suho said.

"No, it's not okay," Miyoung stopped walking. "I know you must have found it annoying and absurd to hide under the table,"

"Miyoung," Suho said, taking her hands in his. "It's okay. I'm not mad at all,"

"Really?" Miyoung asked again.

"Really," Suho then leaned and kissed Miyoung's forehead making her smile. "Let's go now. The day isn't over yet,"

The two of them walked around the mall not really knowing what to do. As they said, they would just go with the flow. As they were walking, Miyoung spotted a clothing store with really fashionable clothes. They both went inside and Miyoung walked through the rows, looking everywhere like a little child. Fashion was one of the things she loved the most and the thing that made her want to be a model. Suho watched her looking through the clothes. He watched her as she smiled and excitedly examined the pieces of fabric. Suho didn't have a really big interest in clothes but he liked to look presentable. Thinking about it, he and Miyoung were quite different. But that was what he liked.

Miyoung stopped at a row full of cute and funny hats and accessories. It was a costume area. Miyoung played with them all, trying funny hats and taking pictures. She even made Suho tried some and couldn't help but laugh at the result. At first, the Lee boy wasn't really into it as he wanted to conserve his cold and cool image. But seeing Miyoung's smile and hearing her laugh made him loosen up even a bit. Her smile was his everything.

After that, Suho and Miyoung decided to scroll around the mall. On the way, Miyoung spotted a photo booth.

"You want to take photos?" Suho asked, noticing that she was looking at the photo booth.

"With you. You don't mind?" Miyoung asked, hope in her eyes.

Suho smiled and shook his head.

"I don't mind, let's go,"

Suho walked over to the photo booth, Miyoung excitedly on his trail. They both entered and sat on the small bench. The place was small so Miyoung and Suho were close, well more like pressed against each other. Miyoung blushed because of the proximity. She had the impression Suho could feel her heartbeat. On the other hand, Suho tried to play it cool while his heart was actually racing at the speed of light.

Miyoung paid for the photo session (it was the least she could do after Suho had paid for the restaurant). Miyoung smiled widely and cheerfully. She would rest her head on Suho's shoulder sometimes. Suho stayed cool as usual. But the more they took pictures together, the more he would smile. However, it was quite hard to move freely because of the lack of place.