Chapter 9

A/N-- soooooo soooooo sooo, how's it so far? Sowwy there hasn't been an update in a bit. That's my fault, been busy....and I won't be able to update all weekend, becuz..yeah. But if you willing too..tell me your opinions on this, pleeaassee. I know I already asked, but hey, it won't hurt will it. Okay, yeah, thanks for all the reads and hearts so far. <3. This chapters just gonna be about Jacklyn waiting for Clarke and the others to get back with Jasper, sorry if it's boring. But it's just a fill-in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pic is Riley-->>

I got told by Monty to go get some air, and let him work for a bit, but my nerves were off, and I practically made everybody that tried to talk to me run away whimpering.

I walked around the camp, trying to find something to get my thoughts away from Jasper, I sighed, sitting on the stump that was pressed against the oak tree. I looked around and saw Riley walking up to me, her expression tired. "Someone told me your being an ass." Was her hello to me, which made me glare. "I can ready tell it's true." She added, sitting down beside me, a small grin on her face. I felt rushed for some reason, why couldn't I just calm down?, like Monty seemed to be an expert at doing. I looked at my friend, she seemed to be in a better mood than me, and I noticed she was hanging around with Bellamy for the past two days, more than I thought she would have. "Yeah, I'm a bitch. Who is worried about their friend, because she has a liking towards him." I snapped at Riley, knowing I did it a bit too harshly, because Riley now had an offended look. "Sorry." I added, dragging my knees up to my chest and hugging them with my arms, shoving my face into them. I felt Riley hug me with her arm. "Oh, fuck sorry, Its fine. I know your worried like hell about Jasper, and I haven't really been helping you out." She said, making me feel a little bit better, I didn't take my face out of its hiding though. "Thanks, Riley." I mumbled, I heard Riley giggling silently, I jerked my head up from my knees, looking at her. "What are you giggling about?"

".....Bellamy....." My friend answered, her eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

"You like him, don't you?" I said, a grin making its way on my face. Riley blushed deeply, shoving her face into her hands in embarrassment. "You don't have to be embarrassed about liking somebody, Riles. I mean, he is pretty cute." I said, prying her hands away from her face gently. Riley smiled, looking away and then back at me. "You have Jasper!" She said in mock jealousy. "I know......maybe.." I replied quietly, narrowing my eyes to the ground, I wouldn't have him if he didn't live...Then I would just have to add another one I loved to my list of fallen loved ones. "Sorry Jack.........If Carmonie was here...What would you be doing with him?" She asked, making me look up and smile a tiny bit. Riley grabbed a small piece of my hair and started braiding it, why did everybody want to braid my hair? "Probably playing tag with him...Because he had always said he wanted to play it if he ever went down here." I answered, remembering how my little brother had always said that he wanted to play games like tag down on the ground. I sighed, looking back at the ground, why did everyone I love or like have to die? Jasper wasn't dead yet.....Hopefully. Riley met my eyes, and stopped braiding. "I know your worst fear is losing the friends you've made, and me...But I won't let you have to be afraid of that all the time, Jacklyn. Your on the ground...shit, we can do whatever the hell we want now." Riley said, her voice strong and happy. I glanced up, looking around, we were on the ground, and she was right, now we were free from captivity and we could do what we wanted. "I guess..." I smiled, Riley got up and walked away, winking. I shook my head, as long as she didn't do anything too stupid I was okay. I walked back to the dropship to help Monty, seeing the sun setting and praying that Clarke, Bellamy, and the others would bring Jasper back soon.