jacksper

one-shot

[because I can't update, I wrote a little one-shot about these two cuties;, Jasper and Jacklyn. I hope it's worth it!]
+

I blinked open my eyes too see the top of a tent. The air smelt bleak and damp, I sniffed and sat up, looking around and seeing one boy.. I had been laying in the nook of his arms, my head had been on his chest, and he was grinning faintly in his slumber. I almost didn't wake him up because he was adorable when he slept, but if I couldn't sleep.. Jasper couldn't either. "Jasp, wake up." I said gently, yawning.

I forgot where we were for a moment.. but we were still on the ground. Not on the Ark in space; but at the campsite that we all (the hundred) had built and in Jasper's tent. Jasper moaned and lifted himself up on his elbows, his hair an frizzy black/brown mess, he smiled lazily at me, "Awh.. why?"
"Don't know." I said quietly, "Can't sleep."

The truth was that I had a nightmare about Carmione being floated... His little, tiny, body being sucked out into space. I shuddered, I had never had any happy dreams. It was all nightmares. Now the bad dreams had added in ever since I had witnessed Jasper get speared, I exhaled shakily. Jasper tilted his head, one of his hands slid over my shoulder the other entwined with my hand. "Jack.. Didn't I tell you to shove those dreams into space?" He sighed. Putting his chin on my shoulder, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

I smiled lightly, "How am I supposed to do that?" I responded silently. Turning my head to him, he took his face out of my shoulder and shrugged with that one stupid grin that was constantly on his face when I was around.
"Just do it, Aren't lovers supposed to encourage each other?" He tilted his head, capturing my gaze. I laughed softly. "I guess so."

Jasper sighed, and rubbed my back in a comforting way. "Jacklyn. Even if we don't survive down here, even if I do something stupid, like.. let's say, getting speared again. I'll still love you. I didn't die when those douche Grounders hit me because I knew it would hurt you worst, your my idiot, and mine only. I proved I love you. Your rare and beautiful to even exist, the universe is practically made just to be seen by your eyes." He whispered into my ear, I looked at him with wide eyes, not out of confusion or shock. But out of simple love.

That announcement was out of the subject but Jasper knew me really well.. he knew that telling me something like that would brighten me up, I loved him for that. And he obviously did with me. "Your not much if a speech artist, are you?" I asked gently, and smiled. Pressing my lips against Jasper's softly. Jasper kissed back, I pulled away, but close to his face so I could feel his breath on my nose.

"I proved I love you too." I whispered, "I knew that already, though." Jasper breathed. And kissed my lips again, slightly harder but with passion. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Such a show-off." I said, as he failed at unbuttoning the buttons on my jacket. "Shut up." He muttered, chuckling. I sighed deeply, kissing Jasper once more. He stroked my forehead with his fingers lovingly. "Your no better." He said quietly, I smirked. "Oh yeah, goggle boy?" I challenged. Jasper rolled his brown eyes. "Sure, clumsy kid." He said, pulling me down on top of him. And the night went on with us.