(Fluff!) Kaeya X Various! Reader

Walking around Mondstadt, Y/n notices a familiar tall man on the distance. Y/n stops their moves and waited for him to approach.

"Hello Y/n, taking a stroll?" Kaeya asks while bowing, "Yes I am... Though... You don't have to bow down.. Not like I'm anyone spe-" "What makes you say that? Everyone is special in their own ways." Kaeya said.

They were on their way outside the entrance. "Do you like anyone?" Y/n asked Kaeya which made him look at them. "No, what about you?" Kaeya answered. "I do but..." Y/n sighed, "I don't think he likes me.." Y/n finished as they were sitting near the waters of Cider lake.

Kaeya turned to Y/n who us looking into the water deep in thought, they were crying... "Y/n are you alright?" Kaeya noticed this.

"An indirect rejection?"

Y/n mumbled. Kaeya caresses their cheek as he slowly turned their head to face him, he took out his other hand to caress the other cheek. He wiped out Y/n's tears using his thumbs, "I don't like anyone, 'cause I love you silly!" Kaeya said and did a closed eyed smile shortly after.

"R.. Really?" Y/n asked "Of course!" Kaeya immediately answered back.

Kaeya closed the distance and gave Y/n a pattionate, sweet kiss on the lips.

"What are you two doing?" a person asked which made Y/n flinch and fall into the lake, "What the heck Diluc? You were here the whole time?" Kaeya looked shocked as the read head crossed his arms, "No, it was only when the kiss was almost done-oh and I apologise for scaring you Y/n." Diluc said with a straight look and went back to Angel's Share.

Kaeya went to the lake to help Y/n up, "Thanks!" Y/n said as they dragged Kaeya to their house, "alWoah where are we going?" Kaeya asked them since he was being dragged, "My house..- if you don't mind.." Y/n said when they stopped but Kaeya didn't mind at all, I mean-they were soaked.

After Y/n changed, Kaeya was sitting on the couch. Y/n planned to surprise Kaeya by hugging their boyfriend from behind. "WAH!" Kaeya was scared which Y/n didn't expect since he would always be on guard.

Y/n was on top of Kaeya resting their head on his chest as Kaeya brushes their hair with his hands.

~~~~~

I'm not really the type that does oneshots and not really familiar with fluff themes so I hope you guys bare with me and have the patience for me to make this better. I'll also try to make them longer since this was just a test chapter and I didn't have much ideas

~~~~~

Word count: 466