Fluff! Mona X Various Reader

"Hi Mona!" Y/n said, while waving to the astrologer, "Y/n! I predicted your arrival, how are you?" Mona asked Y/n, "I'm doing good, what about you?" Y/n asked back at Mona, "Good as always, hehe." Mona laughed at the end, Y/n found it cute, but they knew there was something wrong, "Have you ate?" Y/n asked, "Uhh... Yes...?" Mona answered and her tummy silently growled. Y/n looked at her with a dead face and dragged her to their house, "Y/n!? What are you doing!?" Mona was surprised of their action, "I am going to cook you food, and you cannot decline it." Y/n said  in a not happy or angry tone.

"Y-Y/n you don't have to.." Mona said and looked at the food prepared for her, there was a sweet madame, satisfying salad, and golden crab, "I just want you to be fine Mona, who knows if I haven't went to your house you might've fainted there."

"Th-thank you Y/n.." Mona said as she started eating, "Its okay, I just want you to be healthy and safe, I care deeply about you.." Y/n blushed and walked to the window to hide it from Mona. Mona giggled, "Flustered by your own words?" Mona said teasingly, "Yes I am" Y/n said, "Don't worry, I like you too."

~~

Short but, the reason I made this oneshot is because of my Mona, who's actually really independent and can reach 50k+ dmg without vaporize or any food buffs (her highest is actually 220k" and also because I lost 50/50 on Zhongli's rerun for her C2, I just need one more, one more then her burst is level 13. I love Mona so much, now I'm waiting for Ganyu rerun,Albedo and Ayaka as well, am I going to wish on the Eula banner? No I'm not, though she is really good, I would need to force myself for her C2 if so, I don't really enjoy her C0 playstyle. And no I'm not wishing on Klee or Kazuha's banner either. But I would gladly accept free acquaint dates, because I need a 5* weapon. I am unlucky to win 50/50's as well skill hold onto my primogems, (I lost 50/50 both on Xiao and Zhongli rerun as told, and I want Ganyu constellations as well so I'll hold onto 'em)

I'm sorry this was really short!