Angst! Ganyu X Various Reader

"Oh? Very well, I will help you with that matter."

"Ganyu?" Y/n watched Ganyu with their arms crossed, "Stop overworking yourself, it's unhealthy."Y/n had a face of concern which Ganyu noticed what she had done and asked the kind gentleman to delay his needs for an hour or two, "Its no problem." the man replied and went back to their household.

"Y/n, its really just fine. I'm used to this" Ganyu said with her arms infront of her, "Ganyu, you need some rest! You work too much, every single day!" Y/n said, "Y/n, if you just want my attention, all you do is ask. Now, I will go finish my job." Ganyu said and left slowly, she closed the door and Y/n muttered, "No.. I'm okay with you helping people, and no i don't want most of your time, but... If you don't care about your current state, where you overwork too much. You'll be too tired where, you can't even help them." Y/n said and, they couldn't hold back as she started to cry.

"Maybe I'm just a burden to her.. I'm being too bossy as well" Y/n sighed and ran to the outskirts of Liyue. They panted for awhile and continued walking, to Mondstadt.

Everything they could hear were their footsteps.

Having Wangshu Inn seen in the distance, she felt that there was a person following her. "Oh, greetings Y/n." the person said, as she turned around to see Balladeer, "B-Balladeer!? Why are you following me?!" Y/n said with an angry face. "Oh Y/n, you don't think you can run away with that information, do you my secretary?" Scaramouche said, with a serious face stuck on his face, "I didn't share any information." Y/n said with a blank face, "I don't trust that Y/n." Scaramouche said, Y/n could hear blades behind her as she jumped, seeing a Fatui dept collecter. But after that she was strangled by Scaramouche, "Agh!" "Even if you didn't share any information, still need to mark as dead." Scaramouche said as he took a pocket knife and slit Y/n's throat, "Our work here is done." Scaramouche said as he and the dept collector walked away.

The next day, Keqing and Ganyu went to the scene of the crime as reported to the millelith, Ganyu looked at the dead body with tears, she wondered why Y/n wasn't in their home, she thought that they just went to the harbor to look at the sea. "Y/n..." Keqing trailed off and looked at Ganyu if she was alright, Keqing gave Ganyu a tight hug as Ganyu fell to the ground. "It's okay Ganyu, don't blame it to yourself." Keqing said and patted Ganyu's back.

After that, Ganyu looked at her mirror and said, "I'm immortal. Going through this is normal, as a Qilin. I have to get over it. She threw all of Y/n's clothes except the matching sweater they had, she smiled at it and kept it. "I won't forget you Y/n." she said and had a face that she always had,as she went to work.

~~

By the time I post this. My Internet is back but our Internet died for I have no idea why and I promised my friends that I'd play with them and I feel bad for breaking my promise with them, AND MY COMMISSIONS!! I'M SAVING PRIMOGEMS FOR THIS WOMAN AND I CAN'T EVEN ASK MY FRIEND TO DO IT.... Wait.. I'll try asking my dad if he could connect his hot-spot to his laptop 😂😂😂 worth a shot (Typo: Worth a shit)