Kazuha X Fem Reader (Platonic)

Lmao I may or may not have wished in the Kazuha banner and made him my DPS soon to be 3x Crown lmao

Anyways..

"Tomo" will be the name replacement for Kazuha' friend's name 😅

~~

As Kazuha witnessed Tomo's last moments, there was an individual, keeping their eyes on him, pursuing him.

As Kazuha ran to the outskirts of Inazuma, he finally noticed the person pursuing him, "Are you one of those vision hunters? Why are you following me?" Kazuha asked, stopping with his tracks, "I'm no vision hunter. I was just curious about your relationship with that guy who dueled with the Musono Hitotachi. You even took his vision." the mysterious person smiled. "If that was all you were curious about why not just ask?" Kazuha asked, "I was also wondering where you were going, hope you weren't weirded out samurai boy." the mysterious person explained.

"Who are you?" Kazuha asked, "My name is (Y/n), you could say I was Shogun's former assistant. But she didn't say I wasn't good enough and found a better assistant. So I was basically useless to her, so much for eternity.." she mumbled the last few words, "My name is Kazuha, I was Tomo's friend. He was a close friend of mine." Kazuha explained. "Nice to meet you Kazuha--I need to go now, they might be looking for me 'cause I disappeared out of nowhere." "Didn't you say you were useless to the Raiden Shogun?" "Bye!"

As soon as Y/n left the scene, she had dropped her Sakura hairpin

Kazuha saw the hairpin on the ground and took it.

Though, he was sure that he will never see her again...

Present day (6 months after)

Kazuha was walking around Liyue trying to look for someone to reawaken the masterless vision. About to lose home he was thinking of a way on to how to reawaken the vision, deep in thought, his thoughts were cut out from a shouting girl, "We meet again samurai boy!" crashing onto a hug that made the both of them fall, "Ugh...." Kazuha groaned and hissed in pai and from the hard impact.

"Who... Are you...?" I Kazuha asked.

Thinking about who it could be, "You already forgot me? Wow so no. 1 wanted samurai, no. 2 friends with the duelist, and no. 3 a forgetful samurai, *sigh* byebye!" Y/n waved, "W....wait Y/n?" Y/n stopped from her tracks and hugged back, "You remember me!" Y/n hugged tightly, "You're killing me." Kazuha tried to remove himself from the girl but it seemed like she wouldn't budge...

"I'll be stuck in this for awhile....."

~~

Time to go back to #asia-general 🏃‍♂️