(Yangire!) Childe X Fem! Reader

(This may be an intense one but I'll just warn you guys if it is...)

~~

Name: Childe
Type of dere: Yangire (Male yandere)
Type of yandere: stalker type, removal type
Overall kill count: 73
Gender: Male

( Link of where I got the meanings: https://the-dere-types.fandom.com/wiki/Yandere )

Stalker type.

Follows you around, often without you knowing. May be in broad daylight or at night, when you're walking alone on the streets. Maybe even online. A person of this type is also often of the obsessive type.

Removal type.

"You don't need other people. You have me."

They will remove from your life everyone they think you don't need. Which means everyone else. This can include things like excluding your contacts and messages to even murdering everybody who approaches.

This type of yandere has two sub-types:

First, the one that removes people secretly. They see you hanging with someone, the next day that person has mysteriously disappeared. You, a main character, are probably as clueless as a sheet of sudoku in blank about this incident, and the next several incidents like it.

Second, the one that removes people openly. This also ranges from removing messages to killing people. They might be expecting you to agree with them, "Yeah, you're right, I don't need other people", or they might just want to show you what they're capable of.

~~

A man sighed as he followed his beloved Y/n hanging out with another male, Xingqiu. It was almost lantern rite and they just wanted to walk around Liyue.

The man clenched his fists but smirked at the same time, 'Oh Y/n, you better stop being around him or you'll lose another person important to you...' he then waited for night time. He hoped that Xingqiu would be alone when they separate.

Childe then goes outside and saw Aether, "Hello Childe!" as he heard Paimon he turned around, "Need anything?" Childe asked as he crossed his arms, "I was wondering if you've heard about the killer that has been killing people..." Childe immediately knew who they were talking about, and it's him himself. "I've heard about it, but I don't really know who... I'll tell you if I find anything." he sighed as he was about to go, "See you guys around."

When Aether and Paimon were out of sight he walked to where Xingqiu would be.

"Uh, are you Xingqiu?" Childe asked the female-like male, "Yes I am, are you in need of anything?" Xingqiu asked as he closed his book putting it on a table, "Well, our boss has a private message for you. If you would like to follow me." He said hoping it wouldn't be suspicious. "Hm. Okay then."

Childe led him somewhere quite far from where they were talking so he wouldn't be able to call for help much. "So, what's this message?" Xingqiu asked as Childe turned around to face him with dull eyes.

"You know Y/n right?" Childe asked with a questionable look, "We're friends, anything else you want to know?" He said, thinking this is related to the message.

~~
The intense part is gonna be starting here. So if you don't want to witness how our poor Xingqiu is being killed I suggest you skip this..
AHH NO XINGQIU.
~~