Fluff! Venti x Various Reader

"Well... That's the last of my Mora... Farewell Master Diluc!" Venti said as he grabbed his wooden lyre and left the tavern, he wanted to see Y/n problem is... He had no idea where to find them, they're usually exploring Mondstadt--or helping their brother with an expiriment, so he went to the camp near Dragonspine.

"Is this right?" Y/n asked their younger brother who was observing them, "Thanks Y/n! I can finally check if this sword is really made from the remains of Durin." Albedo replied and took the substance Y/n made, "Well, I'm going down the mountain then, take care!" Y/n said as they left Albedo to concentrate and do his work, "Take care as well." Albedo answered back as he left Y/n to go down the mountain.

Y/n made they got everything they need, and they did. Stepping down the mountain Y/n noticed a green haired fellow, "Oh Y/n!" the bard said and quickly ran to them, "Venti!-why are you here?" Y/n asked in confusion, "I was looking for you-don't worry I'm not cold." Venti answered shaking his hands in front of him, "Of course you're not." Y/n laughed as she knew that Venti was the Anemo Archon, Lord Barbatos.(Rosaria its not Bartabos.)

They walked down the mountain but for Venti he was following Y/n while playing them a soft tune to keep their mind at ease. "Venti?" Y/n called out the bard who was following them, "Hm?" Venti responded, "Are you really Barbatos?" Y/n asked the bard who is now shocked, "Where did you hear that from?" Venti asked Y/n, "Master Diluc told me about it... I don't know why." Y/n answered, now at the camp near Dragonspine. "Let's talk about this at Windrise, I'll tell oyou everything you need to know." Venti said as he walked to Windrise while Y/n still had to go to Mondstadt to see Klee for a bit.

After knowing Klee was in solitary confinement it was nightfall and Y/n hurried to Windrise bringing their vision with them just incase."Sorry for the wait." Y/n panted while their hands rested on her bent legs, "It's fine, I had my way to pass the time." Venti said.

Y/n went to sit down the tree and Venti started, "What Diluc said was true... I am the Anemo Archon." Y/n was shocked but then laughed nervously, "Anything wrong?" Venti asked, "So you gave me my vision, why?" Y/n asked as they hold their Anemo vision, "Y/n, you're a good person and friend, you helped countless people in Mondstadt, everytime you're inside town I see you help someone everytime." Venti said while looking at them with a cute face, "I.." Y/n didn't know what to say. "That's why I know you're worthy, also..." Venti stopped on what he said and gave Y/n a soft peck on the lips, "YOU CAN'T JUST GO KISSING SOMEONE LIKE THAT!! YOU TONE-DEAF BARD!" Y/n said sarcastically but Venti just laughed, "Ehe!" Venti winked as he said it and played around with Y/n, as the time passed, "Y/n! Let's go to Snarsnatch cliff!" Venti said as he dragged Y/n there, when hey reached there, "Ah... The starry night, oh so bright. Puts your mind at ease, while everyone is in peace."(I'm bad at making poems and rhymes so forgive me) they lied down and looked at the starry night, it was beautiful Venti loved hanging out with Y/n, since he's a god and Y/n was just a mortal living in the world, he wants to spend the most of it on Y/n's lifespan.

~~

Well, by the time I post this 1.4 is already released of course the maintenance will be done at this point. I just want to say good luck to you all especially to fellow f2p players who want to get their favorite characters. I am also f2p since I just need to save money. Everyones dreams can come true as long as you put much effort to it you can't give up too.

Now I still haven't bought some wine from Angel's Share today so I'm gonna buy 'em for Venti here. Good luck with your pulls everyone! (Edit: I got him on my last 10 pull aka 71-80 Childe will say no ;w;)

 Good luck with your pulls everyone! (Edit: I got him on my last 10 pull aka 71-80 Childe will say no ;w;)