Angst! Diluc x Female! Reader

Y/n went to the tavern to get a drink for Venti, since she lost a bet with him but she didn't mind at all since she also likes talking with Diluc.

She then went inside the tavern to see the bard and Diluc crossing his arms, "Oh Y/n! I thought you were gonna escape this bet since you lost." Venti said in a tone that I cannot express-(help).

"One glass of apple cider please Master Diluc, and some grape juice." Y/n said while sitting on the stool. "Another bet? You know you shouldn't bet with that bard since, well, you know he's crazy for wine." Diluc said as he placed the drinks on the counter. Y/n then whispered to Diluc, "I know, I'm making myself lose on purpose, NOT ALL THE TIME THOUGH." Y/n then properly sat on the stool and drank the juice, Venti left soon after.

Y/n had a smooth talk with Diluc about how Mondstadt's doing, it was quite loud, bards were competing to perform in the tavern, and Six-Fingered Jose was just near the door as always trying to get his tunes right.

"The Windblume festival.. What do you think the windblume is, this year?" Y/n asked Diluc who's cleaning the wine cups, "I don't know... I mean it's for the Wind blume star to choose" (I forgot what it was called I'm so sorry TwT) Diluc answered turning to Y/n slightly. "Diluc..." Y/n started, and Diluc placed the wine cup down and turned to Y/n, "What is it?" Diluc asked, as Y/n took a deep breathe and said, "What do you think about relationships?" Diluc's eyes had a hint of sadness deep inside, "I don't want to lose anyone else, you know that Y/n." Diluc said and turned away.

"It's already 12 A.M.,are you not going yet Y/n?" Diluc asked Y/n who's deep in thought right now, Y/n quickly snapped out of it and said, "Wanna go around the city? It's been awhile since we hung out together." Y/n said genuinely with a smile on her face. "Sure, c'mon." Diluc said as he lend out his right hand before walking up the stairs,Y/n took his hand and they rushed to the balcony door. They climbed up the roof and gazed upon the stars. It looked wonderful, they looked for constellation, and found the constellation "Astrolabos", "I see Mona's constellation!" Y/n said as she pointed it out,Diluc looked at where she was pointing, then looked at her expression, it seemed like Y/n truly enjoyed this moment.

"I love you, Y/n.." Y/n heard Diluc's voice say those words and everything went black.

Y/n woke up on her bed, she didn't even have time to say goodbye, or thank you. "Huh..."Y/n had her hands on her head, I was... Dreaming..?" Y/n said, almost about to cry, "What am I thinking, were just friends nothing more.. He'll never love a person like me heh..."

~~

I am so sorry- I- WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS TnT

I got carried away playing genshin, tryna 100% my Mondstadt, so far all of it is on 100% except starfell Valley, I did 100% Dragonspine as well.. I'm just saving Primogems for Albedo Rerun just incase hehe..

In case you don't know, I'm an f2p player. I honestly don't like Rosaria's playstyle so that's the main reason I'm skipping Childe banner, and I don't need any more Cryo/Hydro units, I need Pyro units.

Anyways thank you for reading-I'm gonna make more angst now TwT