Yangire! Childe X Fem! Reader

Y/n ran as fast as she could, and hid behind the nearest corner. Childe was just walking while looking for her, holding a hydro blade, "Where are you Y/n? I want you all for myself, I dot want anyone else to touch you, or talk to you.." Childe said while continuing to look for Y/n. Childe went near where Y/n was, and walked away.

Y/n sneaked to another hiding spot trying not to get caught. "Found you! Huh... She's not here..." Childe said, he decided to creep her out a bit more, "Y/n... Stop making this difficult for me.. I just want your head.. Bring it with me wherever I go, so that you'll stay with me forever!" Y/n couldn't even listen to what he's saying without making a tiny noise, "Huh? What was that squeak? Was that you Y/n?~" Childe said and followed to where he heard the voice. Y/n quickly went outside using the back door. Childe looked around the area but saw nothing.

Y/n hid at another place again, her eyes were watering, "Y'know what Y/n... I just want your nails instead, I'm gonna apull them out from your toes and fingers... Keeping it forever, its precious to me if it comes from you after all..." Childe said and continued to walk around.

Y/n started crying not long after, she was too scared, "Ajax... I don't wanna play anymore..." she told Childe, Childe didn't think she'd cry since they were just playing, though Y/n didn't agree on that. He immediately ran to Y/n, "I'm sorry princess, I didn't think you'd get terrified." Childe told Y/n as he held her close, "What you said aren't, real right?" Y/n asked as she looked up to him, "No, don't worry, you're safe." Childe said as he kissed Y/n to calm her down.

~~

I planned to make this longer but my 12 modules said no. I'm so sorry for not uploading too much 😭