13(M) Valentine's Day Special

Jennie's Pov

"Fuck me."

I whispered under my breath as I watched my wife to be dance. She's filming a dancing video for her youtube channel that she has separate from her company's. She's wearing high waisted baggy suit pants, a sports bra leaving her delicious abs on display, and an oversized matching suit jacket. I swear that I thought I was drooling before realizing that it wasn't my mouth that was wet.

"Cut!" I looked to the left where her director yelled, taking me out of my trance. When I looked back to where Lisa was dancing but she was now walking towards me.

"What'd you think so far baby?"

"I-it's really good, like really good." I tugged on her belt loop and to pull her closer. "Are you done?"

"No, I'm gonna do an outfit change then do the next part."

"Next part?" I asked trying not to sound like I wanted her to pick me up and fuck me against the wall in front of all these people. I'm not an exhibitionist but her dancing just made me so horny and it's been almost two weeks since we last had since she was away on a business trip in the states.

"Yeah, I'll be back out here in twenty." She kissed my cheek and walked away to her private dressing room.

"Fuck this!" I whispered to myself again after 15 minutes of her being gone , I finally gave into my desire and stormed into her dressing room.

"Jennie! what are you doing!?"

She was dressed in tight black shorts and crop top with a black corset, and knee high black leather boots something I've never seen her wear before. It was so feminine but so her, and now I was even more turned on.

"Lisa, I am soaking wet and I need you to take care of this now."

"Fuck Jennie, I really want to but I can't right now baby."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. I put my left hand on her neck and put our lips together, while my right hand slid down her body to her cock but I came in contact with nothing.

"Um, Lisa what did you do on your business trip? Cause when you left you had a very nice, thick, and long cock, but now that you're back I don't feel any of that."

I looked up at her and she was smiling down at me. "I'm tucked Jennie."

"Tucked? Like on Rupaul's Drag Race?" She nodded and kissed my forehead. "Why though?"

"Because it wouldn't look good if I had a huge bulge with this outfit."

"It would be huge." I smirk at her.

"Jennie, get your mind out of the gutter please before you get me hard. I need to work and you need to go pick up Luca from daycare and drop him off at Ten's place. Tonight is my night to cook you an amazing dinner and fuck you like never before."

"Babe you don't know how to cook."

"I've been taking some lessons, now leave." She turned me towards the door and walked me out of her dressing room. I was almost twenty feet away when she called out to me. "And tell Luca I love him!"

"Ok!"

.

.

.

Lisa's Pov

I finished my shoot way earlier than I had expected since Jennie wasn't there to distract me. She may not have noticed but the way she was staring at me messed me up a couple times. Now I'm home and she's not here yet because I told Ten to distract her while I prepare dinner.