8(M)

Lisa's Pov

Busan...

I don't think I've been this nervous in my life. We've been in the new house for two months now, and we're taking our first trip. I'm taking Jennie away for the weekend because I have something extremely special planned.

I'm proposing to Jennie.

Ever since she came back into my life and gave me the greatest gift, my son, I knew I could never let her go again. She needs to mine forever and I need to be her's forever. The only people that know are My oldest, Leo, Jisoo, Jennie's mother.

Leo and I have a special bond. He's always gonna be my little boy. I of course told Jisoo because Jennie is her sister. And well told Mrs.Kim because...well because I'm a little old fashion. Leo was happy that I finally found someone that he likes, apparently he wasn't a fan of Jiu. Jisoo slapped me in the back of the head and said 'About time'. And Mrs.Kim denied me three times before she said yes.

Jisoo and Leo helped me pick out the ring.

It's a 1 ct round infinity engagement ring in 14k rose gold

It's a 1 ct round infinity engagement ring in 14k rose gold. It cost me over six thousand dollars and I would pay ten thousand more if I had too. Jennie deserves the world and more, and I'm gonna be the one to give it to her.

.

.

"So if he doesn't listen to you, just threaten to call me or Lisa then he'll listen. Oh and set his nightlight on an hour timer so that he'll fall asleep. And if something happens, our numbers are on the fridge."

I stood by the door with two suitcases, waiting for Jennie to finish talking to Luca's babysitter. We were flying to Jeju Island for the weekend because I set up an extremely romantic dinner so that I can propose to Jennie.

"Babe, I think she already read the packet you gave her. No need to explain what's already written."

"Ok ok. Bye bye Luca, mommy loves you."

I had said bye to Luca about ten times already. I mean he has been leaning on me while we watch Jennie being crazy. I couldn't blame her though, she's never been away from Luca like ever.

"Bye Mommy, bye Daddy."

We kissed his forehead and left him with the babysitter. I opened the passenger side door for Jennie, then put our bags in the trunk.

"Don't worry baby, he will be alright."

Jennie just nodded and looked out the window. As I pulled out of our long driveway I place my hand on her thigh and squeezed it softly.

"It's gonna be ok."

.

.

"Lisa! This place is amazing! But aren't we only staying for the weekend, why would you get a place this big?"