5(m)

Jennie's POV

Busan...

"Ok,so this is the last one of the day." The car pulled in front of gate that you needed a code to get in.

It had only been a month and a half since Lisa told me she wanted to buy a house. And since then she's been, well we've been house hunting. I told her that I wasn't moving in with her for sometime but that didn't stop her from taking me with her. She told me that she wanted a place that I would be able to call home.

"This is a ten acre slab of land, with a two story mansion. There are eight bedrooms and four and half baths. There is a pool with a grotto, and a water slide. You can do more building because the property is so big. And it comes with a full basement."

Lisa's relator explained to us as we walked past the five car garage to get to the front door.

"So would you two like to check it out." Lisa looked at me and I smiled and nodded. "Ok, let's go."

We walked around the mansion for over two hours looking into everything. My favorite part was the backyard. I could just imagine Luca running around and playing with his brothers and maybe I can finally bring Kuma back from my mom's. It was too much work caring for a newborn and dog so I sent him to live with my mother.

"What do you think baby?" We walked hand in hand as we circled the pool.  I stopped so that we could be face to face.

"I absolutely love it and I know the boys will love it too. I think you should get it." Lisa spun me around so that my back was to her and her arms wrapped around my front.

"No. We are getting it. Me, you, Leo, Louis, and Luca. We're getting it. This is going to be our home.

Lisa pulled me over to where her relator was standing with a folder. "So Lisa, Ms.Kim. Have you decided on anything.?"

Lisa and I looked at each other then back at the relator. "We will definitely take it."

"Perfect. You can move in within the next week or so. Lisa if you can swing by my office on Monday we can go over all the paperwork and you can get the keys too.

 Lisa if you can swing by my office on Monday we can go over all the paperwork and you can get the keys too

(Their house)
.
.
.

"Go we have so much to do. I have to hire movers and take a leave from work."

Lisa and I had climbed into bed after a long day of looking at houses. I told her that I'm not moving in with her but she begged and pleaded until I gave in but on one condition. We sleep in separate rooms. She was annoyed but agreed.

"Don't worry. We're in this together, Daddy."

As soon as the words left my mouth she pounced on me. We still haven't had sex  and I don't think I'm ready yet. I love her but I don't want to get hurt again.

"Fuck baby, I missed you. All of you." Lisa grinded herself on my core that was barely covered.

"Lisa wait. I-I can't." She got off of me and laid on the side of the bed staring at me.

"I'm sorry it's just I don't want to get hurt." Lisa leaned up and held my face.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm not leaving again. I am gonna take care of you and Luca for the rest of my life. You are mine Jennie Kim and I am yours. You will be my wife one day and if I have to wait that long till we make love again then I don't give a fuck. I'll wait forever for you."

I don't know what came over me but I pushed her down and climbed on top of her and sat myself right on top of her crotch.

"I love you." I leaned down and kissed her slowly. "I'm gonna help you with your big problem."

I pushed her shirt up and kissed my way down her body. She was wearing briefs tonight and bulge like a mountain.

"Jennie what are you doing?" She looked down at me and I had nice smirk on my face.

"Just because I said no sex doesn't mean I can't please you."

I pulled her underwear down and threw them to the floor. Her precum was oozing out from her tip.  I missed her so much. I cup her balls and her mouth hung open and her head fell back.

"Fuck babygirl I missed you." I brought my head down and swiped my tongue over the tip tasting her cum.

"Fuck daddy you taste better than I remember." I took her all the way in my mouth and she hit the back of my throat.

When I went bring my head up she held it down. She kept my head there so that my mouth was on her at her base and fucked my mouth. I used to love when Lisa was this dominate and control my body and I think I love it even more now.

"Jesus baby I'm gonna cum." I moaned around her as she kept pushing her hips up, drilling deeper and deeper. I felt her cock grow in my mouth and next thing I knew she was releasing herself into me.

"Fucking swallow it. Yeah baby take it all." She finally let go of my head and I crawled up and laid my head on her chest.

"Fuck I missed you Jennie." I kissed her lips softly but broke away when there was a knock on the door.

"Mommy?" I heard Luca's voice on the other side of the door.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower. Let me know if you need anything."  I nodded at Lisa and went to the door to open it.

"What's wrong baby?" I got down onto my knees to so we could be the same height. "Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight?"

It warmed my heart that Luca had taken to Lisa so easily. She had been taking him everywhere for the past couple of weeks and when I asked her why she said she was making up for lost time.

"Of course. Why don't you go get your plush monkey and I'll tell your daddy that you're staying with us." Luca nodded and ran down the hall.

Before I told Lisa, I changed the sheets on the bed and put Luca down in the middle then went to tell Lisa.

"Hey Lis?" I walked into the bathroom and watch as the water streamed down her greek god body.

"Coming to join me, baby?" Lisa was now washing her hair and still looking at me through the fogged glass.

"I already took a shower and Luca wants to sleep with us so hurry up." She chuckled and rinsed her hair.

"Alright I'll be out in a minute."

I left the bathroom and got into bed next to Luca and he cuddled on me. Lisa came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later in a pair of pajama pants and a sports bra. She went and took her phone off the night table, then walked to the end of the bed and took a picture of me and Luca.

"This is my family."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: Thoughts????)