Reunited

After making up, Jenny and Jeff's bond was stronger than ever, as was their determination to save Buzzy from big Jake Rivers. The trek through the desert was nearly to an end. College Campus lights twinkled in the distance like fairy lights. The beautiful imagery sent a contrasting chill through Jenny. Their close proximity to the campus indicated that they were almost in the close proximity of the dangerous Jake.

"We should be prepared for his henchmen. I know a few of their names," Jeff breathed, "We already took care of Niall Horan, so if my calculations are correct then we will first come upon Dog."

"Just Dog?" Jenny questioned.

"Yep, Just Dog." Jeff replied.

Jefferey looked Jenny, worry flooding his mind. He didn't want Jenny to get hurt.

"Jen," he said gently, brushing her hair away from her face, "Promise me you'll try to be safe out there. I don't want to lose you. I can't. "

Jenny felt her cheeks heat up. She was feeling things for Jeffery that she had never ever felt before.

"I'll be okay... Jeff?"

"Yes, Jenny?"

Jenny wanted to confess the feelings surging through her bloodstream. Would they be reciprocated though? It was too big of a risk to take.

"Um.. just.. Promise me you'll be safe too."

Jeff smiled.

"Of course I will be Jen. Now let's go get Buzzy. If we go into the biology building then we should have a clear shot to the medical center and from there we just have to avoid guards while we go across the Tennis Courts to the former gender studies building that Jake transformed into a gun and weaponry studies building. In the basement we should find Buzzy being held captive."

Jenny was impressed by her friend's preparedness. He was obviously very invested in getting Buzzy back safely. As the two marched up the road by moonlight, an explosion rang off in the distance. Neither flinched. Combat loomed, impending. Jenny sang a song of worship, hoping God would find mercy to let them survive this.
(to the tune of uptown funk)
"This Son, for them hood girls
The whole world
Straight masterpieces

Teachin' about sin
forgivin' the lost in the city

Got nailed on the cross at dawn but now He's back and He's living"
——

a.n: well its been... like two years.. lol hi.