And so it begins

"What are you doing here- Jeffery?"
Jenny was confused.
"Well we don't have much time, but you know that video you made on Buzzy?"
Jenny nodded.
"They stole our boi. I hope he's ok. And has a nightlight. He's scared of the dark."

Jeffery smiled, (with his mouth not permanently carved into his face smile silly), and replied,

"I think I know where I can find him."

Jenny was taken aback with a myriad of emotions. The hope that she, Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson could save Buzzy. The fear she could fail. The slight attraction she felt towards this Jeffery fellow. No, it couldn't be. Could it? Was this usually level headed girl falling for a complete yet mysteriously handsome stranger? Jenny pushed away the thought. The only thing that mattered was her boi.

"I would be honored to accompany you in the quest for Buzzy. Come in, let me just get ready, Jeffery."

"Oh please, we're friends. Call me Jeff." He said with a grin.

Jenny felt her cheeks go pink as she smiled.

*・。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。

Jenny had her bag packed. Light saber in-hand, she was ready. 

"So where is our boi, Jeff?"

Jefferey pulled out a map. Jenny smiled. He was so old fashioned.

"Well, I have some inside information that he is being held by a man. I don't know his name. All I know is that it is said that he's... a very big individual."

Jenny knew without a thought.

"Big Jake Rivers. I should have known." She nodded.

Jeff looked at her with a quizzical expression. "Do you know him?"

"Unfortunately." Jenny replied, "I went to high school with him. My hatred for Jake is almost as big as Jake himself."

Jeff supposed he probably shouldn't push it any further. He looked at Jenny and could see fiery anger in her eyes. It was intriguing. She was intriguing. And.. rather beautiful. She spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"So... Let's go find that mf."

Jeff smiled and opened the door for Jenny. They walked out into the purge, ready to find Buzzy. Together.

///

a.n. hey guys, so I'm continuing the book. Hope you like it. Will be updating regularly. Leave a vote if you want. xxx