Jenny meets Jeff

Jenny yawned. Another youtube video finished. She wondered what to do next. She took out her laptop, gazing at the mlp screensaver for a moment. "Oh Applejack, if only I could have your strength. The purge begins soon, and I can only hope my apartment is secure enough." She sighed.
Jenny logged onto a new word document and started writing down her favorite of Applejack's traits in a numbered list. Once finished, she checked the time. 3 hours until the purge begins. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. She approached the door, a can of pepper spray in hand. She wasn't taking any chances this close to purging hour. She heard laughter from behind the door. What lay in wait for her? She unlocked the door and opened it. She gasped. Standing im front of her was a boi with jet black hair and snow white skin. A smile carved permanently into his face. Yet, he still seemed dashing and devilishly handsome. "Um.. hello?" She questioned the stranger.
"Salutations, Jenny. How are you doing?" he answered.
Jenny couldn't think to form words. What was this strange creature doing here, on the purge of all nights?
He held his hand out for her to shake. "Forgive me, I haven't introduced myself. I am Jeffery."