Cam pooped on the ground

IM SORRY AFTER LOKING ALL THESE CHAPTERS OVER THEY ARE SO BAD.................... time to make worse

===========================

"oh waow these stairs are so steep. i'll never get to class in time" cam said stalling to herself.

she walks up one step for every 5 seconds and millions of people are passing her by. 

It is too bad that her class was actually 5 steps away because Camryn got there in 25 seconds. Abigail spots her outside the door and waves frantically "Yo cumryn i saved you a seat again"

"she says that everyday wtf," cam thinks to herself. She subconsciously feels the red necklace around her neck with her hand.

Cum walks into class and sits beside Abby. "Hey, Cam. Have you heard that we are getting two new students?? Apparently they're getting here late so they should be here by lunch."

Cam furrows her eyebrows for a second. "Ya i feel like I've heard that somewhere actually."

Anyways Mrs. Scholfedld Plaen teaches the class for an hour and then the bell rings.

"time for lunch hoe" Abby declares, standing up, right as the bell rings. 

"wait" Camryn pulls her arm and makes her sit down while the other students filter out of the class. "I need to talk to u"

"ya whasup"

"do u remember last night? when we plus Ethan and Zara went behind the school to bathe in the pee bath?"

Abby looks at Camryn confusedly. "What? we all went straight home yesterday, remember? You said you had homework to do."

"Wh" CAmryn is about to have a mental breakdown so she decides to play along. "Ok ya ur right. How silly of me I forgot"

"Ya ok lets go"

They go to the cafe to find the others.

Zara is on the table again, and Ethan looks like he's finally given up on her. Abby runs towards them to start eating her croissants, and camryn follows after her quickly.

"Zara get down, or ill vore u" Ethan deadpans

"WTF i will not ! i will live all the rest of my days up here!!!!!!!!"

Camryn wonders to herself, do they also not remember what happened yesterday? Probabaly not. 

Suddenly someone slams their lunch tray on their table, snapping cam out of her head.

"?????????????" All four of the group look at the newcomer. "Oh, its you, sophie. nice to see you" Cam recognizes Sophie from the bus. 

"Can i tell you guys about my new toothbrush contraption? i built-" Ethan cuts sophie off: "No. ive heard this one too many times"

"LOL" Abby and camryn say in unison. "jinx" abby says, farting in excitement

"Ur farts smell stinky man" Cam mentions to her

"thenks"

..

Someone clears their throat with a megaphone. "ATTNETION  YALL STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Its the teacher Mr. Jesus, because this school doesnt have a principal due to reasons

"WE HAVE TWO NEW STUDENTS THIS TERM... I WOULD LIKE U TO ALL WELCOME THEM NICELY AND GREATLY BECAUSE (they are rich) THEY ARE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I WILL INTRODUCE HOLD ON"

Two students walk into the cafeteria, being pulled by Mr Jesus.

"Holy shit, wait, Is that...." Camryn recognizes one of the two students and is so shocked she poops on the floor