DA DA DA

Da da da da da da da da da da d ad ad ad ad ad ad a

--------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the front doors of the school, Camryn breaks off from Sophie who joyfully announces her departure. 

"I need to ask them about what happened yesterday.." Doing a quick scan over the students in the atrium, Cam determines that her friends are in fact not in that area. "Gosh darn it."

(I'm not sure what to use as like transition words N E more so like,,,, expect a lot of repetitive and stinky usage of words.)

Since there is no sight of either Abby, Zara, or Ethan, Camryn decides to move into her first class period and look for them at lunch.

-----------------

The bell rings 4 minutes after she situates herself in her assigned seat. "Alright, class! Welcome to your 121st day of school!" Mr. Sucrose says in an overly happy voice.

"Now, we are getting started right away today. Who knows the quadratic formula?.... No one? Okay, well it starts off with--" Camryn zones out for the majority of the class. She doesn't want to know what the quadratic formula is, nevermind what it does and how to use it.

------------

The day seems to be passing on quickly, Cam thinks to herself. She wonders why briefly-- then realizes it's because she's anxious to see her friends. "Am I mad at them for leaving me there? Or am I just confused?" She honestly can't understand what her mind is thinking. Torn between feeling betrayed or maybe just worried, she can't wrap her head around what she is currently feeling, or how she'll react to seeing her friends.

Remembering her mom's reaction that morning, Cam can't help but assume that they will also not remember anything about yesterday. She prays that hopefully, they'll have some knowledge on the matter because Camryn's not sure what she'd do if she can't justify yesterday's events.

"Alright. You're dismissed from class, students." Her 2nd-period teacher, Mr. Da Vinki, addresses the class.

Camryn gathers her things accordingly, somewhat dreading her next class which she shares with Abby; the class is right before lunch as well. 

Walking out the door last, she begrudgingly makes her way to the first floor.