What

I forgot the whole plot bye

----------------------------------------------------

"Why are you out here so late?"

Camryn did not have the slightest clue. "I have no idea. I just woke up like.. 2 minutes ago."

"Huh. Odd." Kas shrugged, and Cam couldn't help but notice how unbothered she looked. "Anyway.. I'm going to head back to my house, Camryn. You should too. But don't go through the front gates, they're closed."

Ah. Of course the front gates are closed the only day Cam needed them open.

Coming out of her thoughts, Camryn turned back towards Kas to ask how she could leave the school, however she was no where to be seen.

"How the..?" "How the hell does she keep doing that?"

"No matter." She grumbled to herself. Camryn needed to find a different way out of the school. So, she decided to take the small gravel path at the side. She had found that passage way a while back during her first year.

---------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the tiny rock filled path, Camryn trudged onwards, trying to get home as fast as possible. 

"I am you! I SEE ME IN YOU! SOGGY SOCK SOGGY SOCK! Okay wait, song change. I see that I'm icy... du du du, I keep walking they keep talk--" She trips over her own foot and lands face first into the gravel. 

"..." Cam is feeling really disappointed in herself. She decides not to cry, though, as that would damage her pride even further.

She sits upright and checks her knees for any cuts. "When I said I wanted to do something out of the ordinary, this is not what I meant." Cam is not having the best day. 

However, out of the corner of her eye, she spots something that contrasts so brightly with the ground, that she wonders if she needs to take a colourblindness test because she had missed it walking past it earlier. 

"Damn, that thing redder than my period on its second day." 

Camryn takes a closer look-- gremlin walking over to it-- to find that its just a necklace of some sort. 

She reaches her hand out to take it, slowly.

Her fingers are about to touch the shiny, alluring jewel. She's milliseconds away from having the jewel encompassed in her hand.

She touches it.

And then she picks it up and continues walking down the path to her house. She nearly at the front gate now, which some guys are finally locking up.

Camryn pauses and rethinks. 

"Didn't Kas say they were already locked..?"

Thinking about it more, Cam finds something odd. "Did Kas want me to take a different path..? No, no way. We barely just met today. Besides, why would it matter if I took the gravel path instead? Nothing different happened." She thought to herself, gripping the jewel in her hand subconsciously.

------------------------------------

"..Wait! I know!" Cam is on her street now, almost at her house. God, her mom is going to be so mad at her. "Kas must've wanted to put me on that path because it was a shortcut! Yeah!" (No.)

We can hear God slapping his forehead. I'm sorry, God. I did not intend for Camryn to be this clueless in the book. He responds that he wishes he had never created humankind so he didn't have to witness this torture. I agree with him.

Camryn opens the door to her house recklessly loud. She's exhausted and knows that her mom will be heavily sleeping anyway-- that's always what happens on Tuesdays. It's her weekly dream of a man 15 years younger than you who goes by the name of Jungkook day. 

Cam uses this to her advantage, not caring to be quiet as she walks up the stairs and promptly dives (The Judges all give her 10 points for her dive except for some bitch name Simon Cowell. God damn him.) into her bed.