17

---------- several years later...

"hey y/n, so glad you could come."

"no prob! since when did you throw parties? i've been told that you don't host many of them."

Tyler, also known as rapper 'Lil Tecca', shook his head. "it's been crazy. after i had that song with Juice... everything changed. now a hoe that i don't even know says she my girl," he laughed. you did too.

"well, the world works in weird ways." you added.

"damn right. anyways, come in! the place is a mess, though. you know how LA people party."

"alright, thanks for the heads up."

you headed inside his house and found some people making out in the hallways, drunk girls, and a few familiar faces... one of them being-

"Charlton! hey, so glad i met you."

"well, well, well. if it isn't y/n in a party.. this a rare sight to see."

"you know how busy i am." you replied.

"mhm. so what made you came here?"

"just wanted to take a break from all that acting. you got anything coming up?"

"yeah, i got a song with Tec. you?"

"a new movie actually. with Holland."

"no way, Tom Holland? what, you Gwen Stacy now?" he said.

"umm, that's a secret. i don't spoil things." you grinned.

"alright, alright. keep your secrets." he said.

"will do."

a girl came towards him. "hey babe. got you a drink."
she eyed you.

oh please. cut the sweet talk.

"um, who are you?" she asked, looking you up and down.

"you don't know who i am?" you said, and laughed.

"well i do know that you're trying to steal my man."

you put a hand on your chest. "excuse me?"

"calm down, Kat. y/n, this is my girlfriend.. Katarina. met her a while back. babe, this is y/n l/n, my old best friend that i told you about. you know, the actor who played y/f/c in y/f/m?"

(a/n: y/f/c is your fav character (make sure its a female lmao), and y/f/m is your fav movie)

"oh? so that's why you're so familiar. hi."

"nice to meet you too, i guess."

"okay, so y'all are cool. nice." Charlton sighed.

"mhm.. hey babe i'm gonna go back to my friends. see you in a bit."

"oh? okay."

Kat eyed you one more time and walked away.

"she got a fat ass doesn't she?" whispered Charlton to you.

"mhm. perfect for a hoe."

"she is not a hoe. fuck wrong with you?"

"i'll give you three more months." you said, and leaved for the front door.

"y/n? what's up with you?!-"

as you were walking towards your Tesla, you texted Tecca.

Today

(20.08 PM) you: hey Tec, something came up. thanks for inviting me n im sorry i couldn't stay longer.

on delivered, guess he's still busy partying.

you hopped in your new Tesla and drove off to the nearest McDonald's because you were craving for a snack. a drive thru snack sound good right about now.

"hey can i get some french fries and a deluxe burger? oh and a bottle of water too."

"sure, anything else?" the guy on the intercom said.

"nope." 

you waited for your food to be delivered and paid. the smell of french fries filled your car. you sped towards your house- wait no scratch that, mansion. it reminds you of Ellie's mansion back in Australia, wonder how she's doing.

as you went upstairs to your room, Charlton called you. probably wanted you to apologize for calling his new girl a hoe. no regrets, by the way.

"you want an apology?" you said, as you picked up the call.

"uh, yeah?" he said, and added "what's up with you? you're so mean."

"question is, why are you so soft?"

"OOOHH! feel the burn." you heard Auz shout in the background.

"shut up, Auz."

"but that was a good one. and you are turning softer." replied Auz.

you could practically see Charlton roll his eyes.

"oh? so that's how it is." he told you.

"yeah. don't call me when she leaves you like the last one."

"bet, she won't."

you hung up. what an asshole, you thought. this isn't the first time he got mad at you for calling his girlfriend a hoe. you called the last one, Devenity, a hoe too. he just manages to fail in every relationship he gets in. pfft.

"oh shit, the fries are getting cold."

you place your food on your desk, tossed your phone onto your bed, and opened your laptop. frustrated, you stared out the window, overlooking the city lights and the night sky.

but when's my turn to have a special someone?  you ask yourself.

-------------

if you've read the last chapter, no you didn't 🙄
anyways, this is a better and improved chapter 17 that fits the storyline better. 
so uh, enjoy? idk what to say rn so bYEE <3

xoxo anya

(word count: 835)

edit: no hate towards Kat & Dev! theyre both lovely ppl, all this stays in this story.