22

"Lou?"

the pair looked back at you and Lou's eyes went wide. beside him was Liv, using the same outfit she wore a few hours ago.

Liv got so excited. " y/n! oh my God what a coincidence, wasn't i just telling you about my new boyfriend a few hours ag-"

"Lou? wh- how-" you stuttered.

"yeah i didn't plan to tell you," said Liv. "yknow, we were just going to the cinem-"

"no Liv, i'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Lou."

Liv's face dropped. She then scratched the back of her head.

"i'll leave you guys to talk." she said, and left to the direction of where you came from.

"so this was why-?"

"y/n, what we had was just pretend." he snapped.

"you could've at least told me."

"i didn't want to hurt you."

"well, better than finding you and Liv down the street together, eh?"

"y/n don't start-"

"start what? a fight? i thought a moment ago you said what we had was nothing. why would i fight over nothing?"

he sighed.

"well if you'll excuse me i need to go back home now."

"HEY!! Y'ALL DONE???? I BROUGHT SNACKS" shouted Liv from behind you.

"guess that's my queue to go.. see you later i guess."

you walked past Lou, trying to hold back tears.

---------------------- at ur house 

you've been checking your phone for a text. you even went as far as accepting dm requests by your fans to pass away the time. although the few lucky fans that you responded were having the time of their lives, you were still feeling down.

"man, worst saturday ever." you sighed to yourself, and blasted some sad music.

someone knocked your door. you paused your music and sat up. it was Maya, your household assistant that would come on weekdays and keep the house in shape while you're out. today was a busy saturday so you asked her to come to your house today since you've never actually felt safe about leaving your house empty.

"y/n? its 8pm, i'm gonna go back."

"oh sure! stay safe though. do you need a drive home?"

"no thanks, i'm going to my aunt Gretta's to babysit her kids for the week so i might not be able to come here next week."

"that's okay. i dont have any upcoming things next week anyway. well, not that i know of."

she laughed. "alright then you take care. my uber's at the front. oh and go eat dinner! you know your mum's gonna kill you if she finds out you're on one of your strict diets again."

"thanks Maya. see you!"

she closed the door and you went back to laying down, facing the empty ceiling with the moonlight illuminating some parts of your bedroom.

your phone buzzed.

probably a text from a fan.

it buzzed again.

driven by curiosity, you opened your phone and to your surprise, it was.. Charlton?

Charlton (2 new messages)                              just now
yo
u busy?