12

*alarm ringing*

"oh come on.."

you turned off the alarm and sat up on your bed, rubbing your eyes.

oh shit, the concert's in an hour!

you got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. after you finished, you put on your Juice WRLD t-shirt and a pair of high waisted jeans, and some leather ankle boots from the closet to match your outfit. you grab a random slingbag from the closet again, grabbed your phone from the nightstand, and headed out to Ellie's room. you knocked on the door.

"be there in a sec!"

she opened the door, looking good as always. 

"oh hey! Steve's already waiting for us downstairs,"

"okay cool, now let's gooo!" you yanked her arm and you both headed to the car where Steve was waiting in. this time, you were the first one to go inside the car. 

"you two seem very excited for the concert. ready to go?"

"i was born ready!" you said, completely hyped up.

Steve let out a hearty laugh. "alright then, Festival Hall here we go!"

the drive to Festival Hall wasn't too long. as soon as you approached Festival Hall, you could see hundreds of people lining up by the entrance. Steve dropped you both off near the entrance gate. 

you started looking around. "damn, this place is crowded as hell.."

"hey, here's a tip. you guys can go behind the building and go through the backdoor exit. it's usually unlocked so you guys wouldn't have to wait in line. it's a tad bit dark, but i'm sure you guys will be okay."

"is it.. safe?" Ellie hesitated.

"oh yeah, i used to use this trick back in the day. whatever you do, always turn left. you'll find the ticket booth, give them the tickets, and voilà! got it?" Steve answered.

"got it. thanks Steve." you responded.

he nodded. you and Ellie went out of the car. 

Ellie stopped you. "wait. are you sure you want to do this? i mean, we still have like 45 minutes before the concert starts-"

"oh come on. what's the worst that could happen anyways?" you replied.

she crossed her arms. "us getting busted by the security? nah bro, i'm not doing this."

you held her arm reassuringly. "if we get busted by the security, we're going to get busted together. besides, who doesn't like shortcuts?"

she sighed, then held out her pinky finger. "promise we'll only do this once?"

you intertwined your pinky finger with hers. "promise. now let's go, the concert is about to start!"

you and Ellie entered the backdoor, and went inside the long, dimly lit, and seemingly endless corridors. Ellie turned on her phone's flashlight. 

"see? this isn't as bad as you thought."

"true, but you'll never know what you'll find in a place like this.."

as soon as those words left her mouth, a huge spider passed in front of her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIIIITTT!" she screamed, and ran off, leaving you behind. she took a right turn and disappeared from your sight.

"hey wait up! Ellie! you're not supposed to take a right turn!" you ran off to catch up on her, and took the same turn she went.

damnit, should've just waited in line.

you ran and ran untill you saw a figure that looks like Ellie, standing completely frozen in front of an open door. you couldn't really see what was behind the door, but what you could see was light. you ran up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Ellie? Ellie, are you ok-"

"who are you two? and why are you here?" asked a tall, dark-skinned man in a red hoodie.

you felt intimidated. "uh- we- um-"

"dude don't scare them off. but seriously, explain yourselves." said a woman who was holding a blunt in one of her hands and was sitting on a chair.

Ally...?

"i'm sorry, but are you Ally? Ally lotti?"

she was shocked that you knew her name. then she realized that you were using a Juice WRLD t-shirt. "mhm. you guys here to watch the concert?"

you and Ellie nodded.

"hey guys! i brought some sna-"

you shifted your attention to the boy in a green jacket who just came in. he looked oddly familiar to you. 

wait a minute...

you finally realized who it was.

"CHARLTON?!"

"what the- Y/N?!"

----------

chapter 13 coming real soon !!😳😈

xo, anya

(word count:735)