Chapter One: Prologue

At the doctor's office

Inko: Are you ready to find out about your quirk?

Deku: Yeah!

Doctor: Mrs. Midoriya?

Inko: Oh yes that's me.

Doctor: Ah okay and you're here to find out your son's quirk?

Inko: Yes.

Doctor: Okay come inside and we'll do some tests.

After a few tests

Doctor: Okay we have the results and they're very unusual. Insead of one, he has two quirks.

Inko: two? Really?

Doctor: yes. His first quirk allows him to use energy from his body called Chakra to create and control all 5 elements and his second is an ocular quirk that will allow him to copy and mimick people's moves flawlessly, puts them under a trance, And can predict any movement. However, his second quirk will only awaken when one of his emotions spikes. Once he awakens it, bring him back to me so we can examine it further.

Inko: You hear that Izuku? You're gonna be strong!

Izuku: Yeah!

Doctor: Oh? What's your dream young man?

Izuku: To be a hero like All Might!

Doctor: That's a very fine goal! That's all from the results. You may go now and have a good day Mrs. Midoriya.

Inko: Alright thank you doctor. Let's go Izuku.

Deku: Do you think i can he a strong hero?

Inko: Oh honey i Know you're gonna be a strong hero. So to celebrate, I'm making katsudon tonight.

Deku: Yay!!

Timeskip to 9 years later and Deku has been training his elemental powers. At the school

Teacher: Alright so in here, we have two students that are planning to go to U.A. And that is Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo: That's right.

Deku: Yep.

Bakugo: I'm still gonna beat you nerd!

Deku: We'll see about that Kacchan.

Skip to where Deku is walking back home

Sludge villain: *Come out of the manhole* Ah perfect! You have a strong quirk kid!

Deku: Huh? A villain?!

Sludge villain: That's right! Now come here! *Rushes at deku, capturing him*

Deku: (Dammit I can't breath! Is this how i'm gonna die? No I can't yet! I don't wanna die!) *Second quirk activates* (Wait i can see an opening!) *Uses quirk* (Wind style: gale palm!) *Launches himself with his own wind and escapes the sludge villain's grasp*

Sludge villain: How?! Get back here! *Tries to grab deku*

Deku: (I can see how he's gonna move! Is this... my second quirk?) *Dodges the villain's attacks*

All Might: *Come out of the manhole* There you are villain!

Sludge villain: (Damn! I have to get away)

All Might: Texas Smash! *Sends a powerful gust of wind against the villain, knocking him out and trapping him in a bottle* Are you okay kid?

Deku: Yes! I'm okay

All Might: you impressed me young man! You managed to hold your own against him. Your iris is red is that your quirk?

Deku: Huh? Oh I must've awoken it when i nearly died. The doctor said that my second quirk will awaken once an emotion spikes up.