Chapter Seven: Internships

:0 double chapters?! Anyways, I'm thinking of remaking my Ghoul Deku series because looking back, I'm definitely not satisfied with that little chapters. So please do let me know if you guys want me to remake it and add more to the story and make it better. Anyways, here's Chapter Seven
————————————————————————

In the classroom

Aizawa: Listen up class. You all did well on the sports festival and because of that, most of you got some internship offers. The ones who have most is the top three students. But first things first, you're all gonna be presenting hero names. I'm not good with names so Midnight will be helping you.

Midnight: *Goes inside* Hello students of class 1-A! I'm gonna be here to help you all with your hero names so come up here if you're ready to present.

Everyone presents their names except deku

Midnight: Midoriya you're the last one. Do you have a name in mind?

Deku: Yep. *Stands up and come up front* I am the Sharingan Hero, Madara.

Midnight: Madara? As in the Madara who singlehandedly killed a thousand warriors in the books?

Deku: Yes. If you think about it, his powers are pretty similar to mine right?

Midnight: Yes you're right! Wonderful name Midoriya you may sit down.

Deku: *Sits down*

Momo: That's a cool name don't you think?

Deku: Yeah thanks

Midnight: Alright now that you all got your hero names, I'll be going now. Bye!

Class: Bye Midnight Sensei!

Aizawa: *Goes in front* Now that you all have your hero names, let's talk about internships. all of you got offers from pro heroes to intern with in their agencies with the top three students having the most offers. You all will be choosing one agency you'd like to intern to and you will be training under them for a week. Here's how many you all have. *Shows them internships offers on the board*

Kaminari: Woah Midoriya got more than a thousand offers!

Jirou: It's to he expected. He did win first place after all

Deku: How the hell am i gonna choose one out of a thousand?

Momo: why don't you go to an agency where you can improve your quirk? Or maybe even improve your reflexes without your sharingan.

Deku: Hm. That's good. In that case, I'll pick Edgeshot's agency. What about you?

Momo: The snake hero Uwamabi's agency.

Deku: ...Okay but why there?

Momo: I don't really know. A gut feeling i suppose. Maybe she can teach me to be more hero like

Deku: Or teach you how to be a model

Momo: Hey!

Deku: What? You've seen how many beauty product ads she's in.

Momo: That's true i guess.

Deku: Pretty sure you're gonna be in one of her advertisements considering how much ads she's been in.

Momo: *Lightly punches his shoulder* Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?

Deku: I'd want to see my girlfriend looking incredibly beautiful yes, but that just depends on the ad.

Momo: *Blushing* ...well then I won't mind being in an ad for that then.

Deku: *Blushes*

Uraraka: Are you both done flirting over there?