Chapter Nine: Practical Exams

Aizawa: Alright class as you know, the final and practical exams are coming up. Those who pass, get to go on a camping trip. Those who don't, gets to study with me.

Class: Oh yeah!

Aizawa: Shut up! *Activates quirk*

Class: *Silent*

Aizawa: As i was saying, you better study hard for this exam. It'll be the hardest yet. As for the practical exam, we'll be revealing that after the final test. So do you best that is all.

Kaminari: Man I haven't gone around studying yet!! I've been too busy with my internship!

Mina: Same here but I don't wanna fail!

Momo: Guys relax, how about i hold a study session on the weekends?

Kaminari and Mina: MOMO YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!

Jirou: No you're just idiots. Especially you Denki.

Kaminari: Kyoka why you gotta be so mean? *Fake crying*

Jirou: Fine i'll join in too. There's some parts in english I don't get.

Kirishima: Oh me too!

Momo: okay then we'll hold them tomorrow.

Deku: And i'll offer to train you guys for the practical exams.

Class: THANK YOU MIDORIYA!

Todoroki: Hey Midoriya, since you know a lot of fire moves, do you mind training me so i can use my fire side more efficiently?

Deku: Sure I don't mind.

Kaminari: Oooh and Midoriya! I can cover my hand with my electricity now!

Deku: Great. We'll just need to figure out how to make it more powerful. But you all need to study first, then we'll talk training.

Class: Okay!

Skip to the actual practical exam

Aizawa: As you know, this exam is gonna be incredibly hard. It's gonna be 2 students vs 1 teacher.

Class: Seriously?!

Aizawa: Yes seriously. But we'll be using these weighted braces made by the support course to slow us down. I'll announce all the teams now.

After the teams are all set

Deku: Wait what about me?

Aizawa: You Izuku, are gonna be fighting all the teachers alone.

Class: WAIT WHAT?!

Deku: Oh this'll be fun.

Momo: Wait isn't that a bit much?

Aizawa: No it's only fair. He has two very powerful quirks that not even three of us teachers would be able to put him down.

Deku: Don't worry so much babe. I'll be fine!

Momo: If you say so.

Skip to Deku's turn to fight

P.A.: Team Midoriya, practical exam, START!

Deku: (Now Principal nezu is the smartest so I'll take him out first. If i were a gambling man, he'd be in that crane) Shadow clone jutsu! *Makes a clone and hides in the shadows near the crane*

Midnight and Snipe show up

Deku: Well looks like you guys are up first.

Midnight: That's right. *Uses her quirk*