Chapter Ten: Training Camp

3 days after the practical exams

Aizawa: Now that the exams are over, I have all the results here. Mostly all of you passed so you can check your results here. *Activates projection that shows everyone's grades*

Deku: Woah i got second. As expected from Momo though, you got the top score.

Momo: Oh that's just because i study a lot!

Kaminari: I FAILED!

Mina: NOOO!!

Kirishima: AAARGH NOT MANLY AT ALL!

Sero: DAMMIT JUST ONE POINT!

Sato: Does that mean we won't be going to the camp?

Aizawa: You will.

Mina and Kaminari: WAIT REALLY?!

Aizawa: Yes it was just an act of deception. But I wasn't lying about the extra lessons. You'll be learning from me in the training camp.

Mina's group: AW YEAH!

Aizawa: Get everything you need ready and get plenty of rest. We go tomorrow morning. Class dismissed.

Class: Yes sir!

The next day

Iida: Everyone line up at the side of the bus!

Aizawa: Thank you Iida. Now we're gonna be traveling for about 3 hours until we reach our destination. Remember to behave yourselves alright?

Class: Yes sensei!

Aizawa: alright go inside.

The class go inside and they start heading towards the training camp. Half an hour has passed

Deku: *Sitting beside momo* Hey you okay? You're spacing out.

Momo: Hm? Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking about something is all.

Deku: You wanna talk about it?

Momo: Well... why me? There are a lot of stronger girls out there you know? And some are more smarter, more prettier, maybe even better for you.

Deku: You shouldn't compare yourself to others Momo. It doesn't matter to me on whether or not they're pretty, smarter, or stronger. They're not the Momo i fell in love with so I don't care about any of that. I only love you and no one else.

Momo: *Blushes* Honestly what did i ever do to deserve you? I'm sorry for being insecure

Deku: Don't be. I got the opportunity to prove your insecurities wrong. And i kinda like that.

Momo: aww. I love you Izu.

Deku: I love you too Momo.

Momo: But I'm kinda sleepy now.

Deku: I see. *Gives her his neck pillow* here take a nap for a while then. It's still gonna be a while until we get there anyways.

Momo: *Takes it and puts it on her neck* Thanks baby.

Deku: *Kisses her forehead* it's okay just go to sleep

Momo: Okay. *Closes her eyes and falls asleep on Deku's shoulder*

Deku: (Might as well get some shut eye too) *Lays his head on Momo's head and falls asleep*

Two and a half hours later

Deku: *Wakes up and looks out the window* Oh we're here. *Gently shakes momo* Babe wake up. We're here.

Momo: *Wakes up and yawns* okay...