Chapter Twenty One: Epilogue

Deku: *Slowly wakes up* (Huh i'm in a hospital bed.) *Sits up* (How long has it been?)

Doctor: *Goes inside the room* Oh you're awake!

Deku: Doctor? How long have i been out?

Doctor: You've been asleep for about 2 months.

Deku: Damn that long huh? What happened after the incident?

Doctor: Well a day after the incident, the military went to confirm if All for One's dead and only found a piece of his head. Then they went on to collect that giant's corpse and God knows what they did to that. Shigaraki was found unconscious and took him to Tartarus. You really did a number on them.

Deku: Right...

Doctor: All Might's funeral was a week after the incident and they put up a statue of him as a memorial and tribute to the number one hero. Then workers began cleaning up the rubble in downtown and are starting to rebuild it.

Deku: Ah okay. When will i be discharged? I feel completely fine.

Doctor: Yeah we'll just run some tests and you'll be free to go.

Deku: I see. Thanks doc.

Doctor: No problem. Your friends, teachers, and family visits you often but your girlfriend and daughter are the ones that visit the most. And because of what you did, even the media is often outside the hospital.

Deku: Oh God do i have to face them too?

Doctor: Well two weeks after the incident, A press conference was held and Lemillion explained everything. He even explained on your behalf but some of the media still wants an answer from you. Also, we left some clothes for you to change into once you get discharged.

Deku: Okay thanks.

Doctor: Anyways, let's begin.

The doctors ran tests on Deku and an hour later, he was discharged and out of the hospital and is walking home until,

Deku: (Hmm. I wonder how everyone will react to seeing me again? It's 4pm so i guess school is nearly done.) *Hears sirens in the distance* Well, a little action might be good. *Runs to the sound of the sirens*

Meanwhile,

Villain: We are not going back to jail! Ram them!

Villain #2: RAH!! *Charges at them like a bull, destroying and flipping over police cars*

Momo: Surrender or you will be stopped!

Villain #2: Huh? What's a girl gonna do to me?! DIE! *Charges towards her*

Momo: I warned you! *Creates massive canon and fires a canon ball at him*

Villain #2 *Gets hit in the head and falls unconscious*

Momo: (That's one down. Where'd the other one go?)

Police: Creati! Behind you!

Momo: Wha?! *Turns around*

Villain: You messed up girly! HAA!! *Hurls a punch at her*

Momo: *Braces for impact*

???: *Body flickers infront of Momo and catches his punch*

Villain: I-It's you!!

Momo: *Opens her eyes* I-Izuku?

Deku: Didn't your mother ever taught you to never hit women? *Kicks him in the face, launching him to a wall and knocking him unconscious*

Momo: I-Izuku.. you're-

Deku: Yeah. I'm back Momo. *Places his hand on her cheek*

Momo: *Starts tearing up* I missed you..